South Florida cuckold couple - looking for same and a bull

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freedom2play, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Freedom2play

Freedom2play New member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Hi all. We are a south florida couple into cuckolding. We have played with the CB line so cages for a few years and have really preferred the original CB2000 with two back rings. But, she would ilke something more longer term as she has finally, after a long period of discussions, had sex with an office mate several time and has cuckolded me, her husband. Not sure which of us is more turned on by her becoming a cuckoldress but she is most pleased by her having had a new long cock to play with and is actively looking for another longer term lover to satisfy her. We just ordered the Jailbird and expect once it arrives, she will keep it on for longer and longer periods of time as she finds and enjoys having sex with someoe for raw sex purposes. We are both excited, looking for a good and kind bull for her, and would love to find another couple like us so the wives can get the men together for display and some fun play.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Welcome to the friendliest kinky place on the net.
    Good to see you here and hope to see you join in on the forums.
    Cheers!

3. Freedom2play

Freedom2play New member

Local Time:
    January 2014 and she is looking again for a good bull age 40-60 to provide what she needs. Can also reach us at Freedom2play at AOL. Serious replies only & vanilla pix very helpful.

4. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun, since I have a second home in south Florida, and have some experience as a "bull", but I am outside her age range I am afraid...Good luck, there are many here who envy you I am sure.

5. Sofla Bull

Sofla Bull New member

Local Time:
    Hello, I am interested in being your Bull for a session. I'm 42 6-2 200lbs, good looking, nice cock. In Ft Ld.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice