Somthing Other Than The Curve

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by labbies, Feb 7, 2010.

1. labbies

labbies Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I have the curve because i thought Id need to. Although its very comfortable, I find that while flaccid I only fill up 3/4ths of the cage, the rest just hangs there and ads pain while i lay down. Im looking to purchase a new cb line product. Any suggestions? I was looking to the CB-6000, but ive hear it has problems.

2. Londonlad

Londonlad Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Hi, being larger than average I'm thinking of buying a curve. I see that you say that it is comfortable, but then you say that it adds pain when you lay down. Could you explain.

To answer your question, have you had a look in the reviews forum? There's a lot there on the CB6000. It seems to me that people's anatomy is so individual that the value of the reviews is probably a bit limited. If someone opened a shop where you could try for size (and security) before you buy I would be there in a shot!

3. labbies

labbies Junior Member

Local Time:
    yea i guess that is kinda ambiguous. Its comfortable during the day. Like i can run (it took some getting used to), dance, sit, chill, it doesnt matter! Its an awesome chastity device. But at night, because I have a high and tight scrotum, my nocturnal erections turn the device into a source of pain. In the begging my testicles actually grew cold because of the circulation problem, but now, its just a slight burning sensation. I dont know how to fix it. Ive looked at the CB6000 but ive read too much about the problems (cracked seems and pinching sound too painful to risk). I may just stick it out in the curve.

4. Londonlad

Londonlad Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    OK, thanks Labbies. I'm still planning on getting a Curve, mainly because of the size, from what I can see I don't think I'd fit into anything else. My balls hang a bit lower, so maybe I won't have the same problem as you, although from what I read it could be less secure for that reason. I'm not sure that the CB6000 would be any better for you at night? In fact wouldn't the smaller cage make it worse when you get hard?

5. LisasJ

LisasJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Labbies, I agree with Londonlad, I think you would have a harder time with the CB6000. Have you tried some good lube on the base ring. I'm in the curve also and this stuff seems to work for me.

6. labbies

labbies Junior Member

Local Time:
    yea both of you all right, Lisa im gonna try that

7. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Initially I had the same problem with my CB-3000. A burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum where it touched the ring. It always happened at night, and could be quite painful at times. A bit of silicone-based lube where my scrotum met the ring sometimes helped a bit, but was not always enough.

What helped my problem for good was a period of 16 days constantly being locked in my device. I'm not sure what happened, but I guess it forced my body to accept the device. After that I never had the burning sensation. And even better: I no longer wake up in the night because of the device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice