Some ideas for making it more fun along the way - Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lara_70, Nov 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Lara_70

Lara_70 New member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Well the next couple of ideas for some role-play fun with male chastity may, for some, be a little bit more edgey and risque. But we done in the right way, with a fun attitude, and they can make for some really erotic play. We have explored both of these, and again, they give an extra spice to long-term male chastity.

Emasculation
    A distinct but not uncommon fantasy is emasculation and castration. In a pretend/role-play scene, there is nothing wrong at all with this. In fact, chastity, particularly long-term chastity, indefinite chastity or permanent chastity, play well with this fantasy.
    Putting a man in chastity involves taking the freedom and use of his penis away from him. He can’t have sexual pleasure. He can’t touch himself. He can’t masturbate. His daily functions are affected. He has to sit down to urinate, unlike a fully functioning man. He cannot scratch himself, as a fully functioning male can (and often does). A man in chastity is no longer a fully functioning man. A wife who locks her husband in chastity effectively castrates her man.
    No word has a greater effect on the male psyche as “castration”. The word ignites fear, insecurity and phenomenal nervousness for a man. It threatens his identity as a male like no other. A woman who jokingly refers to castrating her husband sends a scary and challenging message to her man. The wife who locks her husband in chastity and tells him that she is castrating him, asserts that his whole identity as a male is in her hands. For her husband, it reinforces his submission to his wife, his chastity being indefinite … maybe even permanent. His future may be as merely a doting eunuch in service to his beautiful Empress, serving to cater to her pleasures and desires.
    I must admit, this fantasy turns me on incredibly. It reinforces my control in the act of locking the device on my husband. The click of that padlock becomes the sound of emasculation – the castrating snip. Sometimes I will say to my husband when I am about to lock him into his chastity device “Darling, it’s time for your castration!” or “tomorrow I will be castrating you”. His timid and resigned response to such a simple sentence of six words excites me incredibly. And I reinforce it continually after locking, referring to his castrated state, or reminding him or myself out loud in his earshot that it has been only so many days since I castrated him. Essentially it tells him that his predicament is indefinite, and subject to my decision, and there is no point in discussing release.
    But I would emphasise this is just a bit of harmless fun – a role play which chastity allows. Any hint of seriousness in such a role play is in my mind totally abusive and inappropriate.

Feminization
    What follows emasculation … obviously feminization. An emasculated male is essentially an oxy moron. An emasculated man is really no longer a man at all. And here we can see that chastity can flow on into gender play and feminization.
    Now I accept that feminization is not everyone’s cup of tea – even if that cup of tea is served with a silver service, by your husband dressed up in a pretty silky maid’s outfit. But there are lots of opportunities for different types of fun all along the gender play spectrum – you don’t have to go the whole 9 yards and force your husband into full time, transgender transition, breast implants, taking hormones and booking in for SRS.
    There are lots of fun things one can explore with this fetish in association with chastity – perfume, having facials together, sitting around in panties and camisoles together, body hair removal, leg waxing, or if you’re a bit more daring, brazilian waxing, dress-ups, eye-brow shaping, make-up fun. You can pretend that your chastised husband is one of your girlfriends and have some girly time with “her”. Feminise her name a little – my Louis sometimes becomes “Lulu”.
    One of my things that I like is to have girly time with Lulu, as we sit around in our knickers, try some feminine perfume, and perhaps look at some magazines together – and perhaps even share some fantasies about hot, hunky boys we’d (or at least, I would) like to fuck.
    Of course if you want to go further – cross-dressing, going out, trying to pass, or even starting to transition, that’s OK too …

astrologer likes this.
  2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    OK then, you have my attention. Sounds a bit like my life actually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice