So I just got my Frenum Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by apathychastity, May 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. apathychastity

apathychastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I knew that I would never get my dick pierced unless I seized the moment when I felt the urge to get it. So I went last friday to get it done at a local and reputable tattoo shop. I live near NYC, and after doing some research found a good place in White Plains to get it done.

Brought the girlfriend, $100, and met with Sheila who was to do the piercing. She was cool. Reclined the chair a bit, told me to take a deep breath, needle in, curved barbell back through, poof, done. Instant euphoria washed over me. Felt great. She put a 14 gauge in, and told me to leave it in for at least a month before I started to stretch it.

So far it's been 3 days with no discomfort or pain. There is some slight sensitivity to it as it slides against my boxers. I am leaving my CB-6000s off until it heals completely, maybe another two weeks - two months before my girl will try putting it back on for regular use. The same day I went to get it, I also ordered the anti-pullout piece from lockeduplove. Just got that today in the mail (along with my xbox 360 ^_^ back from repairs).

I would love to hear some people tell me how they have used a frenum piercing in conjunction with a CB3k or 6k, or with a Lori's tube, or anything else. It seems like I will have to gauge up to at least a 10g in order to figure out some use for my frenum piercing as an anchor.

If anyone has a particular site they use or a method for anchoring any of their devices using a frenum piercing, please feel free to let me know as I am open to any and all possibilities for chastity security.

Thanks all.

Guest 8302 likes this.
  2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Congrats!! :manga_champers: Now, lets see some pics =)

3. apathychastity

Local Time:
    Thank you Goddess Jen, pictures are definitely on their way and soon. (I love your avatar by the way, very sexy.) I was looking around last night and found these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These look like they might work perfect with some kind of chain that attaches to a lock or perhaps another piercing somewhere. I've gotta spend some time searching for a chain or another anchoring point to secure my CB-3k/6s. If anybody has any suggestions as to a place to grab a good chain, or any feedback on these pieces, please feel free to share.

4. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    i have an old frenum piercing that is over 20 years old so its pretty well set. you do need to wait at least 3-4 weeks before wearing the cb unless you are gonna take it off at least daily if not multiple times for cleaning. i also have a 14 gauge in mine.

i purchased a barbell that is the size/length of the piercing besides the bead rings. my barbell has a threaded screw on one end so it can be secured very well. i also bought what was called a frenum loop to attach inside the balls of the barbell( a horseshoe like shape). this was to be used to loop over the head of the penis right behind the glans below the head. when getting an erection this would cause a rather uncomfortable squeeze on the head and constrict the urethra so that anything coming out was disrupted.

i have found that i can wear the loop over the head and just enjoy the pressure when my penis tries to erect or i can lay the loop loose down and put my penis in the tube and then use a small padlock looping through the opening/slit at the end of the tube and the loop --that will then not pull through. most of the locks we use for the tubes will work. you then have virtually the same effect as a locked prince albert piercing and you are not going to be able to pull out at all as you are attached to the tube from the bottom.

also--side note--unless you are just wanting to stretch the piercing-- that isnt necessary for the security side of it and can save you maybe some pain/health issues for later.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  5. apathychastity

Local Time:
    I appreciate the advice grenore. Would love to see some pictures of what you are describing if you have any to share. Though I think I can visualize what you are saying, it would be nice to put a picture to the thought. As for gauging up, I want to do it for my girl more than for any other reason. I think a 10g will be sufficient, but 8g may prove to be better still. I just want her to really enjoy it as much as I do, and I think going to a 10g or 8g will really do a lot more for her than 14g will. We shall see though, we haven't been able to use it yet obviously, but another 10 days or so and maybe we'll give it a try. It seems to be healing quite nicely, and I am dying to masturbate, but I don't want to irritate the piercing or disrupt the healing.

6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I think you've come up with a very effective way to keep chaste w/out a device..:happy0011: Thank you for the compliment on my avatar. Speaking of avatars, you need to get one up. If you don't want something of yourself, then a pic of the jewelry you posted would work. Just a suggestion. We ladies on the Mansion have a distaste for blank boxes under your name.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  7. apathychastity

Local Time:

I am waiting to get my hands on a camera within the next day or three to post some pictures of my piercing.

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Nice one! Love that you made it more personal as well. Thank you for taking my suggestion to heart. I like you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice