So I am getting beaten now-

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Changeable, May 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    I posted on another thread I wished my kh would beat me for disappointing her. She was resisting for whatever reason.
    So I purchased Ingrid Bellemare's book on training a male slave for her through Amazon. I was hoping it would help her through her resistance to punishing me.
    Then, before it was delivered I was having second thoughts. I was concerned it was too extreme for her, and that she would be out off.
    Well it arrived one day while I was at work. She started discussing the book with me when I got home, and it soon became obvious she had devoured the whole thing that day.
    As part of the conversation she told me she had taken a questionnaire in the book to measure her desire for for having a male slave and she had scored VERY high on it.
    She allowed me to look through her answers and it was apparent she really did want to punish, humiliate and inflict pain. She actually has a lot of sadistic and controlling tendencies. I would have never believed it of my sweet, thoughtful, kind, vegan fiance. But, we discussed it and she confirmed it was true.
    So, I told her I really wanted those things too. And, she accepted that I was going to start really pushing for punishment as we both now knew she wanted that dynamic. The cat is definately out of the bag!
    She has now whipped me twice. I cant believe how happy she was after the first beating. She was absolutely glowing! I have never seen her put her key around her neck in such a satisfied way. I loved it! She also admitted to using her egg vibrator the day after thinking thinking of how red my back turned while she was whipping me. It really turned her on. She made sure I had cleaned it and charged it for her as well. Of course I had.
    Now we are planning to buy her a paddle that will leave a mark on my ass that says "Mistress", or maybe her name?
    I am so happy with the the direction our relationship is going.
    Thanks for reading such a lengthy post. Just wanted to share-

Ma’ams Slut, NsToy, Aubrie and 19 others like this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    There were hints.

3. Changeable

Local Time:
    There were. Some things she would laugh about, some painful things she would try.
    But, I thought at the time it was just something else I gave her to read. She was always circumspect. I never guessed she had any real enthusiasm for it.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Like your kh, my Mistress has been reluctant to use CP as part of Her dominance over me. She didn't believe that I really craved being punished that way. I got the books for Her, but that never seemed to turn Her on. Then She discussed it with a Pro Domme friend with whom she used to play tennis and soon thereafter, we went to Her dungeon for an instructional session. Since seeing, firsthand, how I anxiously reacted to being bound, punished, flogged, and tormented with a TENS unit by a perfectly strange Mistress, She now has begun to experiment more freely on Her own. We are now both enjoying the journey a lot more!

5. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, being tied and whipped changes the dynamic a bit.

I love it.;)

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    As the Pro was binding me in preparation for my CP, my wife was reluctantly interested in how I would be unable to move or resist for the "training" to come. She kept asking me how I felt about this kind of submission and all I could say, before being gagged, was that the Pro is in charge and I submit voluntarily. I had some really mixed emotions as I wanted to be punished, if for no other reason than for Mistress to learn how to manage my punishment, but, at the same time, humiliated by this strange woman treating me as a sissy, and scared of how far She would go. In the end, it was good for both Mistress and for me.

7. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Changeable, as I read your post my cage got very tight! I loved your writing "She was absolutely glowing..."
    I hope you continue to like what's happening. Remember ... consensual by both parties.

8. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    my experience was different. I wasn't bound. Brought up a PTSD flashback and was not a good situation. My fault, not hers. She is an angle having to deal with me sometimes. I'm glad your relationship is developing and you are both happy.

9. Changeable

Local Time:
    To add to the above- sometimes she playfully swats my bare ass a few times (I am always nude but for my cage ar home).
    Now I always make it a point to ask if she mean to spank me then, or is she just playing.
    So far it's always been "just "playing" but she knows I will make myself available when the time comes.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  10. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    You are a lucky man. And i can tell you from experience, it only gets better. More painful for you...but better.

My wife was reluctant at first too. But once she tried it, she never looked back. I always knew she had a sadistic side somewhere inside her. It was just a matter of bringing it to the surface.

She still claims that she doesnt enjoy it “that much”. However, on rare occasions, she will allow me to videotape one of my beatings. When i watch the replay, she usually has a smile from ear-to-ear while she is beating me. There are even occasions where she audibly laughs at my pain while she beats me! So i believe she is BSing me when she tells me she doesnt enjoy it “that much”.

11. Lockedshoeslave

Lockedshoeslave New member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I made my Mistress a paddle. Sobering when Mistress chooses a piece of wood for me to shape into a paddle that is going to be used on my butt!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  12. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    When we began this FLR journey, Miss A said she would not be comfortable using corporal punishment on me.

I can tell you that 4 years later that is very much no longer the case!

Artem, Itsfishyman, buildup and 2 others like this.
  13. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    We have a arm/leg restraint system that runs between our mattress and box spring. When I misbehave my wife will secure me face down on the bed and place a pillow under me so my ass is high up in the air. She has a variety of instruments she will use on me but she usually uses a horse riding whip because it is quiet and her mother who lives us can’t hear me being disciplined. It also inflicts the most pain and leaves numerous long thin red welts across my ass. Her giving me a good old fashioned spanking with a hairbrush over her knee is by her favorite but is much louder. One morning after a hairbrush spanking I overheard her mother asking her if we were being “kinky” the previous evening. I turned around and left the room. I’m not sure what their conversation entailed but for the next few weeks her mother smiled and gave me a strange look whenever we saw each other.

Aubrie and buildup like this.
  14. boyjames

boyjames Member

NW England
    Local Time:
    One morning after a hairbrush spanking I overheard her mother asking her if we were being “kinky” the previous evening.

I wonder whether your Mistress is aware and will invite Her Mother to join in your punishment?
    How would you feel about that?

15. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    My Mistress' Mother is aware of our lifestyle, but in no way would she be invited to join in.

Most of her friends are also aware, but she would not seek to involve anyone who had not said that they were interested in that side.

16. Aubrie

Aubrie Active member

Contractor
    Mesa, Arizona, United States
    Local Time:
    It’s a very intimate thing, trusting someone else so much that you submit to pain that they inflict with the purpose of helping you to be better. I receive almost daily correction from my KH. Her motto is “there is always room for improvement”. She’s not wrong. I’m a bit of a spaz left unchecked and she has learned that a good spanking gets me focused back on my wifely duties around the house pretty effectively. I’ll admit I find the idea of it hot as hell before and usually the next day but she definitely makes sure I DO NOT enjoy it during or immediately after. It always amazes me the level of adoration I feel for her afterwards.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It does change things, and I love it to! It is very trusting, and it shows you’re commitment to pleasing your owner and to your improvement in serving her.

Itsfishyman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice