Smol woods here, got recommendations?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by zbovka, Sep 29, 2021.

?

Have you found a cheap (< $100)design that suits you?

1. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes, and using a cheap (< $100) cage with smaller than 31mm diameter

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Yes, and using a full belt (cable)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Yes, and using a full belt (rigid)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Yes but a mass produced cage > $100

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Yes but a custom dimensions cage > $100

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I can practically slip out of every cage becuase the cage diameter needs to be smaller than 33mm, and while there are 31mm and 33mm designs, they actually only have a narrow region smaller than 35mm effectively making them 37mm. In addition to this, I grow quite long enough when erect for me to probably suck myself off (I'm not flexible mind you), but when flaccid, well let's just say that i'm comparable to this guy (specifically I'm about 32mm diameter but turgidity wise i'm only 22-25mm). Some "ergonomic" designs such as the holy trainers also cause bleeding due to the way the "roof" is designed so I stopped using them. Urethral plugs are an option but 6mm is barely just too big for me (again causing bleeding), and I don't want to dilate my urethra on top of the hygiene complications that come with them.

As a result I prefer full belts but all cheap full belts have something disproportionately unsuitable for me. For example, rear band anal openings are too big for me and are often too far from the penis cage to work effectively, my current design has been "hacked" to fit by inverting the rear band and bending it in a U-shape but that also means it is not comfortable in the long term. FYI, those bike brake cable belts don't work for me either. The cable snapped within a few months of me getting one so I don't exactly trust them, makes me wonder how the "australian" fancy steel designs can even be considered secure considering the wire they use isn't that much different.

I also preferably want to have the least amount of skin protuding through openings, so i find urethra openings rather painful as it chafes in my shorts/underwear (so its ok if the material is thick enough and the hole is small enough).
    So far the one most comfortable for my penis is the "protector" although it is a little oversized, the one with best security is the one with the "hatch" although the locks seizes up from rust and the penis tube has accommodation for a PA hinge point, making the tube uncomfortable (even causes bleeding)

Budget is under 100 USD (note that almost all designs I've found on dhgate and aliexpress are under 100 USD anyway, including that stupidly expensive chromium plated one with 2 tubular locks) and I'm not looking for ones requiring piercings to be secure.

So has anyone here with small sticks managed to find a design off aliexpress/etc. that works for them?

Otherwise I will probably wait until I'm rich enough to afford a better design. Currently thinking cocoon's design is promising but otherwise I could get the "FUN" but unfortunately both designs have 35mm tubes, so I might have to wait for them to redesign for smaller parts as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice