Smoking hot...... Or not ...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Davelocked, Dec 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    The power is real...... The point you realise its not a game anymore and your partner enjoys it...

So we had an intrested 3rd party up until yesterday, this person was paying my dear to perform punishments on me such as the deep heat handjob etc.

Yesterday i was sentenced to an hour in the couboard for a fee, and then the 3rd party was expecting me to wear the plug even when let out, as it turns out we didnt and the person said my dear was going 'soft' whoopsie what a mistake!

It turns out my dear will not be told what to do or told she is going soft so the person was politely moved on and removed all together. At this point a sigh of relief.... Maybe i can come out maybe no more punishments.

How wrong was i, still in, same rules and my mistress has threatened a punishment tonight. It seems she is growing into her new found power and enjoying it, i feel we have the balance perfect, i feel more like calling her mistress at times, shes so dam good at it now, i feel controlled, so attracted to her mean streak she is discovering. But we also have the balance right of a loving trusting relationship with the added twist of her control.

Once again we are talking of getting a behind barz belt and info is welcome and appreciated.

My dear has not set any games in our new session yet and no more rules have been added to our obodience app but im sure things will just keep stepping up.... Deeper into the rabbit hole we both happily go

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  2. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So around day 17 or 18 i think.... Im slightly losing track and only 1 ruined orgasm and a deep heat handjob!

Im crazy horny but it seems to have gone past the peak now, i know im horny but ive calmed down a lot. Its hard to explain and describe.

Last night i had no punishment 'woohoo'! we were both pretty wiped out so im glad my dear didnt. We both got snuggled up in bed took me a while to drop off then i woke with a boner, i blame it on the 3 beers i had so a toilet break sorted that out, then i woke up at around 1....with another boner, toilet break again.... I blame that on the cup of tea after the 3 beers! Settled in bed woken up at 4 not a boner this time!

Even though i sometimes get broken sleep with chastity, when im locked i dont feel as tired, maybe its the build up of testosterone who knows! But i have been wojen very rarely so i think it was the intake of fluid, normally if im in the couboard or plugged i either cant drink or i refrain from drinking as to not make things uncomfortabke.

My dear did nothing with the emlalock session, so i thought ...... I then awoke to 15 games minimum per day so a manic spinning fest made me harder than ive been in a few days...

I spoke with my dear and i am to play 15 games per day until i drop below 15 cigarettes per day then the games will drop accordingly. Luckily this time on the wheel theres no plugging or punishments like last time but im sure that will change. Until then i will just serve my time and my dear. So after 2 days of not tracking my cigarettes im back on it!

Still thinking of a behind barz belt, hoping it will be quite comfortable both for me and my dear, no sharp pokey bits. I know my size so just waiting to see what my dear wishes engraving on it then i may just take the plunge.

3. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well last night was a mindfuck.... I was horny all day, when home we went about our normal routine, durning the day i only had 11 cigarettes and 3 when i got home in the evening... Pretty good of i say so myself!

Well no punishments so i must have been good, or my dear just wasnt in the mood ill keep you posted on that one im sure.

We went to bed, both up for some playtime we started with the usual kissing fondling and me going down to do my job, the cage very full by this point, then i placed on the strapon..... What can i say she loved it we were going for a good 40 miniutes and she reached 3 or 4 orgasms and i got nothing! At points where she she was cumming i felt so close to cumming myself even though i was getting no stimulation super weird.

This morning i thought that maybe my games would have decreased from 15 required because i was better with my smoking, still waiting to order a full belt we are just ironing out the details such as engraving. Thats all for now.

4. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    22 days in.... I think who knows it could be longer and id definatly say its starting to be a struggle, very hard to explain i tried last night with my dear when we were laid in bed so ill try again.

Normally we go a week at most then im let out to feel like 'a man' again (i know that might sound crude apologies if its offended anyone not the intent) i miss being let out, having a proper erection, cumming when im free.

Its been so much fun the first week, then reality set in, i think she prefers me locked i havent been let out. Normally i would be, so deeper into subspace, trying to do as much as i can to keep her happy so ill get let out then where i was yesterday, reality really set in i missed the boners, the freedom i even described it as being a little depressive that i wasnt let out yet and ive missed everything.

My dear wasnt in the mood for playtime so she offered me an orgasm with the wand, i turned it down as she wasnt in the mood, even though im desperate for release i still turned it down. It felt like if she didnt want to do it i shouldn't do it even though i was desperate. Still trying to wrap my head around it all.

I woke up this morning, with a raging boner, we had a little cuddle i pulled the covers back and jokingly said does it look like a boner.... No not at all she said lol.

Im hoping today i cheer up a bit about it, the bonus points ive found are i have more energy, im more productive, i dont interrupt my dear when shes talking i listen, im usually raging horny, not so much the past few days though, she is more satisfied without worrying about my needs/wants and i have been better with my smoking.

Currently no punishments this week, maybe this has been why i havent been as horny, who knows and ill probably regret saying that as my dear will be reading, she is thinking of joining the mansion.

Any thoughts on my ramblings above are welcome and appreciated lets see what today holds.

5. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So the past few days have been quiet, ive been struggling with been locked my dear has quite a few subs so they obviously need tending too and my time on emlalock just seems to be creeping up and up.

As i put in my last post, its been a struggle, i think with us both been busy ive been pushing my dear a bit further in one respect seeing how much i can get away with, i havent had any punishments in a week or so so i just kept pushing and last night i was a proper whingy little sod!

We went to bed and i was obviously horny, started pleasing my dear and quickly forgot about her needs and was soley concentrating on mine, trying to convince her to let me out. After a few miniutes she threatenend to put me in the couboard for 12 hours, maybe because i havent been in latley i knew she wouldnt so i carried on and then she had had enough she sent me the combination.

We spoke, i definatly got brought down a peg or 6.....i start jobs dont finish them, rush jobs do things in the wrong order. Even with playtime i rush things.... Made me feel.... I dont know but not good. i deleted the combination picture and laid in bed for a good hour just thinking about everything. Still locked.

The reason for being locked was my smoking, currently down to 11 or 12 a day from 25 in the space of a few weeks so i thought its obviously working. The side effect is horny dave just wants out and does a shit job at everything.

She has the control, i love her having the control thats why im still locked, i had a sore appear so we switched cages but i will ask today to put my one with the insert back on for extra security. As last night i just wanted to pull out.

Now after last night i have decided i want her to have the control, total. Its up to her how far she goes, punished for doing things wrong or misbehaviour may be the way foreward to stop me being a whingy half a job type of guy who knows.

I may even order the full behind barz belt today too, my dear is making me a better person. Lets see what today holds.

6. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well ive been quiet for a few days, quite a bit has happend i think. The other night my dear let me out sent me the combination picture i was super excited after our longest lockup yet. So excited i removed the cage the little fella started getting hard, impossible to remove the ring i thought itd be ok.....

We went to bed and i started, working my way down. I was down for a while doing my thing thinking i was doing great and my dear was loving it.... Then i thought time for the main event.... In i went and my dear didnt look comfortable......

We finished and it was amazing to cum if not dulled bown by the ring making feeling a lot less than usual, my dear on the other hand wasnt happy, as i left the ring and harness on it appears that it was pushing in all the wrong places. I asked if she enjoyed the first part as she was twitching.... Nope... I thought the twitching was good... How wrong was i!

So overall my dear was very dissapointed and uncomfortable, i felt bad that i hurt her and didnt please her. That night i left the harness on as it was arkward to get off. I thought it would be easy but the padlock had seized up due to getting wet. I woke in the night because of a boner with wearing the ring still.

I was going to relock last night but got distracted and didn't. Im going to use another cage a smaller one with a security screw rather than a magic lock. This way i can attatch the harness behind the screw so the enitre thing comes off quickly when unlocked so i dont cause my dear the same discomfort. Also no sharp edges for her when im still in.

So tonight i will be locked up again , my dear has made the threat that i will be in longer than last time and i wont be allowed out (unless she wants me) until i learn to please her properly.....

Since ive been out the past 2 days i havent been tracking my smoking yesterday due to working in an arkward place i hardly had any today im still not tracking like an idiot! I suppose ill see if my dear chooses to punish me, ive been very lucky so far the past week or so......

So back to square one again, this time my dear has learnt a lit from the kast lickup so i think im in trouble.

7. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    The most I have been locked is 31 days. It was for locktober! A lot of fun!!! And, I felt most of the same feelings you are going thru! The smoking habit is a hard one to control and beat. Good luck with that! I’m sure with her help you’ll be fine! Especially after she locks her cock back up!

8. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well its been a while.... Been very busy and moments we just havent felt like locking me away and its been pretty good cant say ive missed it too much.

Tonight it seems im goung back in i have a little idea of what my dear has planned, talk of a group on tumbler where members can ask me to verify and help my mistress by contributing ideas and input...... Seems like i might be in trouble... Well more than before

9. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Good luck! ; )

Davelocked likes this.
  10. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well the group happened as far as i know theres a few people in it, they have a draw for a weekly rule for me this weeks rule.....

5 free smokes
    6 plus, wear panties all day
    11 plus, panties and red painted toenails
    15 plus all of the above plus stockings
    20 plus all of the above plus bra.....

Cant say im worried about the 20 plus as i wont be getting there, the group also do random verifications a couple of times a day so i have to write down a cide obe suggests and take a pucture of my new clothing and locked property for my mistress and probably the group to laugh at.

My dear mentioned sonething about a weekly punishment too which the group will come up with the winning one is drawn and they decide if i deserve it or not. I narrowly escaped quite a harsh rule for this week, i was allowed a release last night but back in this morning i was akready dripping after a few hours, my verufication code came while i was on a roof so down i went and wrote 'rate my panties' on a peice of paper and sent the picture..... Cant say im a fan of panties never did anything for me its just that my dear made me wear them its the power and also the fear of what the punishment will be if i dont do it....

11. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So.... I ended up painting my toenails..... Luckily just under the amount of cigarettes for wearing stockings to work today but still in panties, cant say its massively bothering me.

The key went into an emlalock session my dear has not adopted it yet she likes not knowing the combination either at the moment so i might be in for the ling haul ill keep you all posted on that one.

The group chat seems to find it all amusing as far as i can tell there is a few people in it and apparently a couple are joining today. Each time a new person joins it adds a diffrent dynamic to it, they all have fun at my expense and i have no idea whats to come.... Not me lol i was ordered to buy a locking penis gag so that is instore for a punishment for me in the future.....

12. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Wrll i was right the group has added a whole new dynamic. I have had a week wearing panties and having painted toenails..... I got pulled up gor wearing boxers over the top of my panties, i have been verifying with random codes set by group members up to 3 times per day.

I have never felt this owned and controlled, also never felt this open and honest with my dear. In a week we have had in depth discussions about possibly getting a pa piercing and last night about if we wanted to introduce a one off partner into the fun the possibility of a visit to a dom or dom and male dom for some..... Erm .... Fun

Weve spoke of many things both honest and open, the kink and general life balance is perfect, more perfect than before. Now the group is involved and intrested neither of us want me to slip where as before i may have been released and not gone back in.

Last night was the hottest and scariest punushment my dear has administered yet not because it was scary but usually im ordered to put certain things on for a set amount of time last night was diffrent.

We have a new penis gag 4 inches long, i had done a bad verification photo earlier in the day so a suprise punushment was cuffed and gagged until she saw fit. I placed the cuffs and hood on thus us where it was a mind fuck and next level for me ..... She put the gag in instead of me, i was powerless and at her mercy. Heart racing cock hard soon dribbling, the gag was easy but required concentration, she tightened it up a notch total control sge had piwer over me in so many ways forcing me to control my breathing and humiliated, part of me was wishing she would really tighten it up but also scared at the same time.

My smoking has improved quite a bit, fear and respect for my mistress and fear of punishments from the group, life will not get in the way of punishments and tasks as this is our life. Both enjoying the submission communication respect and live we give and have for each other.

13. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well friday night...... My dear was trying out the new electric shock nipple clamps, while she went in the bath i was open mouth gagged, penis gagged cuffed and shock clamps there insane, usually nipple clamps you get numb to the feeling after ten miniutes these are constant the pulses change it really keeps you on your toes, i was left for a good 20 miniutes... Apparently for drinking the last of her good coffe... Lesson learned lol.

The group picked a punishment for me on saturday night, while my dear was in the bath i was bound to a chair, cuffed behind it. A spiked wheel under my testicles, shock clamps on my nipples open mouth gag with a pair of panties shoved in covered with a ball gag and to finish it off the wand tied to my cage...

Needless to say I was hard..... The clamos were doing there job and so was the wand, i managed to push out the ball gag and panties, not sure if it was better or worse, i had a very dry mouth! I was trying to concentrate so i didn't cum, its not pleasant in the cage, after 15 miniutes tbe clamos stopped working i knew the wand wouldnt be far behind another few miniutes passed and the wand gave up the ghost, no forced orgasm for me thankfully! So then i had to just wait to be released.

Yesterday was spent making adjustments to my homemade support harness so that is much better and very secure still needs a slight adjustment ive found whilst at work.

The weekly rule was picked last night, every cigarette i have at home must be put out on my skin..... Im not a genius or well experienced in thus but that sounds.... Silly if not a specialist skill so me and my dear raised our concerns and another rule is being made or picked so im currently in limbo, i did great last week but slipped yesterday knowung there was no pynishment and a little time out the cage whilst adjysting, today you can see the slip hooefully i will get back on track. If anyone is intrested in joing my dears group then message me and i can send the details . Enjoy and wish me luck....

14. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well im a few weeks in now no release, im not as horny as before maybe tgos is because every night something has been happening, this weeks rule is ten miniutes locking plug for every cigarette i have in the day and i must ask permission to have a cigarette at home, when i have the plug in id rather not disagree as time can be added, when my dear is in the bath or shower i must be cuffed gagged and shock clamps so o dpnt sneak a smoke!

Very effective if not harsh, with my cage with the insert when i have the locking plug inserted i cannot pass wind or urine so afyer i have had dinner and a beer things get cramped, uncomfortably so but hey, i guess thats the idea, definatly the most effective rule yet when used to full capability .

The others so far wearing panties dont do it for me, its a little embarrassing but ive got thick skin and a good sense of humour, and the suggestion of putting a cigarette out on me if i have one at home, well i think it was a bit silly as the arguement was its not meant to hurt, im not taking that chance and neither is my dear but if thats the case why would it stop me.

Im down to around 10 per day which is good from around 20 and a few at home, never anymore than 3 as there is the threat of a couboard punishment if that happens, and we have a few new toys so that wont be comfortable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice