Smoking Domination

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sparticus, Apr 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. sparticus

sparticus New member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Hi

I was wondering if any members had smoking wives. My wife has smoked since I met her, and frequently smokes cigarettes whilst she is chastising me which I find a great turn on.
    Watching her draw on the cigarette whilst she looks at me in disgust, well, she just looks so beautiful!
    She also uses smoking to take a dominant position when we are in social situations.

She once smoked a cigar whilst we were out with another couple. The husband commented that he liked the smell, so she was happy to oblige him - his own wife also ordering a cigar.
    Watching the two women, one in her twenties and another in her fifties smoke for him I felt completely submissive. I knew my wife was enjoying herself with the whole performance, and from the bulge in his jeans I'm damn sure her friends husband was having a good time.

Keep up the bad work!

2. sallyannslut2

sallyannslut2 lockedlady

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    hello all,

My Wife/Mistress is also a smoker. she always torments me with this as she knows it turns me on so. when she returns home I must go and get her cigarettes and and ash tray.. they are never left laying on a table. she has me light her

cigarettes and sit with her while she smokes. when she feels that we need to discuss something she asks for a cigar which I light and sit on the floor at her feet while she enjoys her cigar and we have our chat. she can just look down and

see that i am filling my cage since this turns me on so.

sallyann

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Funny how we are all different. My wife / mistress does not smoke. I would find it a HUGE turnoff if she did. Actually it is one of the very few things that is actually a HARD limit for me. But hey, that's just me.

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice