Sleepless nights with holytrainer knockoff

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by locked_bmbl, Oct 1, 2020.

1. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hey everyone.

I experimented with chastity for the last 3 years, trying different cages for a week or two whenever I felt like it (I think I have about 10 cages now). A week ago, in preperation for locktober, I ordered this holytrainer knockoff from amazon. It came with 4 different base rings (40, 45, 50, 55 mm) and a tube (about 6 cm I think). I think both 45 and 50 mm rings are ok, but something in between would be best. There are no issues with the length and width of the tube.
    Now, during the day it is really comfy and I almost forget wearing the device. But if I decide to lay down during the day, or go to sleep, wearing the device gets unbearable. I get erections so painful at the base of my shaft that I have to take it all off. I wore the cage the last week during daytime but just cant manage to get any sleep with it.
    Does anyone know what I could do to change this? Do you know what causes the problem?
    Any advice is welcome! :)

2. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I found putting baby oil round the ring before bed time helped a lot. I also just go to the toilet they helps the most

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    Toilet or drinking water before sleeping dont do the trick for me.
    Can I substitute the baby oil with something else?

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    When you say "at the base of my shaft" are you talking the top, underneath (between the tube and your testicles) or is it ring burn around the base of your testicles?

All seem to be quite different.

If your erection is causing pain, your cage/tube may be too long or wide, allowing the erection to start forming in the cage/tube itself, causing pulling on the base ring.

If the pain is between your penis and testicles underneath the cage/tube, is there excess skin trapped there? Try pulling through as much skin as you can on the top of your ballsack.

If its ring burn, then something like baby oil, vaseline or silicon lube on the skin either side of where the ring sits may help.

Night time erections are normal and it can take a while to adjust to wearing a cage at night, but the pain shouldn't be severe, just some discomfort. As mentioned above, limit fluid intake an hour or 2 before bed and make sure you pee last thing at night too. If you do get night time erections / discomfort, a quick pee usually relieves this.

I find my short cage (45mm from the back of the base ring to the tip of the cage) is the most comfortable for night time wear as there is no chance of an erection starting to form, but the look (and thought) of a penis squashed up to fit within its confines isn't for everyone (my wife included).

Mrloched likes this.
  5. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your elaborate answer!
    I will go ahead and try out your suggestions today.

When I said "at the base of my shaft" I meant the whole shaft actually. When erect I have quite the girth, even more so at the shaft. While in the device the shaft gets hard and kind of pushes the cage forward.
    If it happens again, I will make sure to identify where the pain is located exectly.

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have started consider a whole belt

7. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    A full belt is out of consideration for me. It is way too expensive in comparison and personally not that big of a fan of the belt optic.

John likes this.
  8. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    I was meaning if I wake up trying to get hard going to the toilet helps me to go down again.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @locked_bmbl cos you dont get bother in the day and it always at nite it must be cos you have a naughty dream i think. some men go very very hard and that is gonna hurt if you locked up. i dont know what you can do tho really cept ask your Mistress.

10. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    @Lpk77 I will try that out also, thanks!

@jemima yeah, that might be the case. I get a lot of erections in the night, also have a lot of naughty thoughts before and during sleep. im self locked.

11. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    @jemima i could sleep with other devices tho.

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I have never worn my devices to bed, but my wife is right there with me. It is just too uncomfortable, most a ring issue.

13. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update:
    I tried out the things you guys suggested and actually slept through the night with my cage on!
    I took it off in the morning for inspection and to take a break for a few hours.
    @NZSenator to come back to your question: I think the pain came from the underside of my balls. I noticed that it was red during the inspection.
    Anyway, thank you all for your advices, I will take it slow the next couple days and see how it goes.

jemima likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    glad you got it sorted! And as with a lot of us, it is just don’t to getting used to being caged!! It can take time, but your body will adjust to it! And good luck on your progression!

15. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Glad you got it worked out, but one thing that doesn't get mentioned a lot like this - and a problem I had with hte HTv2 I had at one point.

The "gap" between shaft and ring (on the bottom, where your balls come thru) on the HT line can be very tight. It was too tight to me, a fact I found out after I went custom and had to get a 15mm gap as opposed to the "standard" 10mm. And I think the HT is even tighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice