SKS Digital Time Lock Bondage Safe review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by LifesShort, May 12, 2011.

1. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    I recently purchased a time lock safe from a German company called SKS. I was looking for a safe that could be only be opened during select days and times during the week. With such a safe my wife would not have to mess around with keys. The keys would simply be locked in the safe to open and a set date and time. 7 Days is the longest these types will restrict opening and is perfect for us.

The review...

After extensive internet researching I decided on a SKS Digital Time Lock Bondage Safe. I actually made the purchase on E-bay instead of from their internet site. SKS was the seller and it was just easier on EBay since their website is in German but they have English auctions.

http://www.sks-technik.de/index2.html
    (Yep, it is not English. Told ya, didn't I. You can always use the Google Translator.)

Ebay Detail:
    Safe with time lock.

Programmable time lock safe

The opening mechanism of this safe is controlled by a programmable time lock. The time lock enables you to set several time frames during which the safe can be opened. It won't open outside of those time frames.

Possible fields of application:

This safe can be used to keep your valuables safer than any normal vault ever could, because you are the only one who knows the time frame(s) during which the safe can be opened.

It can also be used to free yourself from bad habits of over-consumption by giving you access to the items stored inside during set times only, thereby helping you to keep control over yourself. This also increases the amount of pleasure and satisfaction gained from something previously overused.

Examples of programming:

- The safe can be opened at 8:00 pm each day

- The safe can be opened during the set time frame between 5:00 am and 6:00 am each day

- The safe can be opened from 4:30 am to 5:45 am on mondays, from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm on tuesdays and from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm on weekends

- and so on; there are up to 10 slots available for setting time frames.

The safe will open upon successful input of a code consisting of 3-8 numbers set by you. While the time lock function is active it will only open during the set time frames.

A panel at the inside of the safe's door can be used to switch the time lock function on and off and to set up to 10 time frames at which the safe can be opened.

A key which can open the safe always and under any circumstances is included in case of emergency.

Product contents:

-Small safe (see picture above) with a size of 31cm in width, 20cm in height, 20cm in depth and a weight of 6,5kg

-A set of 2 emergency keys

-4 batteries (1,5V)

-2 concrete dowels

Brand new product with warranty.

Made in Germany.

The Cost on Ebay:
    $198 plus $69 S&H Total: $267.00

The Purchase:
    Ebay... What more is there to say? Bought, PayPal'ed and received conformation.

The Shipping:
    Since I live in the U.S. shipping was predicted at around three weeks which was fairly accurate. A week after ordering I did receive an invoice from SKS in the actual mail. Yes, a letter in snail mail! The letter just confirmed the the order and date it was shipped. Most of the letter was in German except for 2 lines in English. Their English is about as good as my German judging by the poor English used but I got their meaning. ;)

Safe arrival:

US Postal Service brought the package. Unfortunately, it was poorly packaged. They merely wrapped the safe's original box with a couple of layers of newspaper and then completely wrapped that in packaging tape. Well, the safe's box had zero internal packaging material inside so the safe received a few minor scratched and the plastic tab on the lock cover broke off. Minor cosmetic things that can easily be fixed. I contacted the seller vie email and he immediately offered to replace the safe. I advised him that was not necessary and I merely wanted to advise him of the need for better packaging for overseas shipping. He agreed with my assessment and is going to package more appropriately in the future.

The Safe:

Works just as advertised...

The digital control pad's days of the week are in German but that is easy to figure out. You can easily set multiple opening times. If you attempt to open the safe outside of the set time it will just beep at you in anger. Since the control pad is inside the safe there is no need to be concerned with anyone changing the time without the KH's knowledge.

There are of course two emergency keys that can be used to get into it at any time. Those go to the KH....

The safe itself is pretty much standard and can not be opened without some serious effort and serious cutting tools.

Pictures:

2. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Pictures:

[​IMG][​IMG]">
    The safe's Exterior

[​IMG]

The emergency key slot and keypad.

[​IMG]
    The Keys

[​IMG]
    Safe's interior

[​IMG]
    Back of door. Control pad and battery compartment

[​IMG]
    Example of safe being set to allow opening between 0430 and 0530 on Fridays.

3. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Hi together,

i use this kind of time-controlled safe from SKS for over a year now, and can only recommend it. It just works perfectly. For me as a self-lockee, it is the ultimate device to keep me out of reach from my keys (the Master keys of the safe are deposited at work, so there is no easy way to just override the controlling function of the safe when i might be in the mood to do so at home...).

But of course, the safe is a very cold KH. A warm and human KH, teasing me, would be much better. But so far, i had no luck finding one. So the SKS safe has to function at least as a substitute to keep me chaste, until i may find one. But who knows, maybe the safe will be also used afterwards... ;-)

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice