sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wnt2srveu, Oct 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    man what a pain in the balls. thought i had it down pretty good, but now that the cb 6000 has been on a few days i thought it felt a little loose. but the device was pretty comfortable... until one of my balls somehow slipped out of it. lol talk about a uncomfortable afternoon at work. i was using the largest ring with the second smallest spacer, which had been best for me when we used it off and on for the last year. not until recently though have i been wearing it more constantly, wore it for two weeks about a month ago, and have had it on for almost a week now, with it coming off sunday, and back on monday. i am guessing since i have lost about 30 lbs, i need to adjust the size, so i went to the size 2 ring and the same 2nd smallest spacer. feels fine so far. when you fit it on, are you supposed to take into consideration how it feels when you are hard or no? it feels like my body may have adjusted and it almost feels like it doesn't get as hard as it used to when i first started wearing it longer term. is this true, anyone else experienced it? the 2 ring used to hurt after some teasing, and would make my balls really sore, but it doesn't seem as painful this morning after teasing, as it did in the past.

thanks for your input.

2. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Yes, the smaller ring with the same size spacer sounds right. As for the pain when being teased (getting hard) the only pain you should get is from the restriction of the cage, not the rings. So if your weight-loss has allowed a smaller size ring but still reduces the pain, it could be your cock is getting used to the cage and refusing to get as hard as it used to, at least while locked. I have read posts about this before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice