sizing question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by steve lambert, Jan 6, 2014.

1. steve lambert

steve lambert Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Hi,

I,ve received my sizing rings and have a couple of questions.

The 1 5/8 fits fine. Apparently the correct ring should only allow you to insert 1 finger upto the knuckle. This allows 2 but only just! Trying the next ring down( 1 1/2 ) was a real struggle. Very difficult getting my 2nd ball through the ring and then I couldn't get it off! Waited ages for my cock to shrivel enough but without luck - had to melt the plastic to free myself! With a small ring do you often have to wait hours to remove it? Is the 1 5/8 too large and allow pullout? Should I get the larger ring along with the anti pullout system? Maybe have a ring size between these two?

Another question is what is the difference between the A ring for a cage and a cock ring? The advice about cock rings is not to wear them for more than 30 minutes yet cock cages are worn for far longer than that?

Thanks for any advice

2. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I wear a 2 inch ring, Had a 2 1/4 inch ring on today, witch is way to big for me, And it broke, Both rings let go on main ring. Ordered an other 2 inch ring. You have to be careful. If there to big they will break. An other 32.00 Dollars LOL!

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    The main concern is blood flow - if your balls start to turn a dark purple and/or go numb, it's too small. That's why you hear about "room for a finger", although I've never heard the bit about the knuckle before.

Likewise with the 30 minute limit for a cock ring; I've heard of fellows who wear them more or less permanently. If anything, it may be that a cock ring would need to be a tighter fit, since with a cage it's the combination of cage and ring together that trap the balls between them. It follows that a ring by itself would need to be more snug, since otherwise it would slip off once the penis goes flaccid.

4. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    For my Watchful Mistress and Jail Bird I have both a 1 7/8" and a 1 3/4" ring. The 1 3/4" ring is comfortable to wear as long as I am flaccid. The early morning erection attempts are brutal when in the 1 3/4". Since I am locked 24/7 I now wear the 1 7/8" and have no problems with either any kind of pull out or the attempted erections. With the 1 7/8" ring on and totally flaccid I can get 2 fingers under the ring so I guess it's what works for you. I wouldn't get hung up on the one or two finger rule. I also don't have any of the anti pull out pins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice