sissy penny shopping

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Penny Panty, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Penny Panty

Penny Panty Goddess Chris Sissy Pet

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Hi all
    goddess chris is going to have penny as her sissy baby starting on tuesday and thru xmas, she will be in diapers and chastity thry xmas!, goddess wants a cute sissy baby for a xmas present and penny is trying to be hers!. she went shopping already and purchased diapers, lotions, rash cream, baba,a nd goddess amde her buy a penis pacifier form a onlne store!, what humiltiy will follow with that!
    Penny of course is very nervous, will she leak?, going out in diapers, will anyone notice?, in a cage and diapers, penny feels so helpless, no control over her clitty and bathroom!, she must not be a male at all anymore!. Hopefully penny will be back in control after xmas and can sit and do her pee-pee like a good girl!
    Keep tuned, and penny has posted some sissy baby pics, and she adores goddess chris, she has made penny into such a good pet!. stay dry!:cat:

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Oh penny that's so wonderful. You have a baby due date and everything! I hope the delivery goes well and you are a good baby. Will you be allowed to speak or just cry like a completely helpless baby?

After reading about your situation Lauren had to insert a panty-liner in her pretty panties. Oh heavens sissy baby penny I want to read all about your present to your goddess. Are two are so lucky to have each other. Enjoy!

3. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Giggle, sweet.....I love playing with sissy babies.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Could Penny can get permission from Goddess Chris to play with you? Probably not. As a baby she can't say much I guess....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice