Sissy Maid dress from Birchplace

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedbyLola, Apr 17, 2016.

1. LockedbyLola

LockedbyLola New member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    I have recently purchased a dress for my sissy from Birchplace, it was expensive and despite following their measuring instructions it did not fit. It was dramatically smaller than expected. Birchplace are refusing to refund or replace which is very annoying. I had intended to purchase several outfits from there for my sissy but after receiving such poor customer service I shall look elsewhere.

Can anyone recommend a place where my sissy can go to purchase a maid outfit, not an online retailer but a shop or dress maker.

Also, I have a beautiful but small sissy maid dress to sell, message me if interested.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I got some uniforms from Birchplace when they started up and they were a very good fit but when i went back a few years later the quality was lower and the fit was very poor compared to the early ones.

I have messaged you with a UK based contact that hopefully will be of interest to you - I have previously mentioned them on other threads so don't wish to be seen as promoting her too much :)

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know having spoken to a few guys who come to club that finding something feminine to wear that fits in the right places can be a problem. Even using a female corset doesn't fix it. I suggest they find a seamstress who can alter or make something that fits as you have mentioned. Good luck and if you find someone then let everyone know. I am sure there are many more who dress who would love something that was flattering.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my maid uniform come from the Birchplace shop and Mistress measure and all my measures am stored there. my uniform is a very good fit on me and i love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice