Silicone sleeve for Neosteel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by caged bunny, Oct 9, 2012.

1. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Ok so here is the thing. I've had a Neosteel for years now that just never fit right. Already sent it back once for adjustments but still no good, and decided I couldn't keep sinking that amount of money into it.

Recently had an idea that might make it work. I can get it on ok without the tube piece, so my thinking was why not try and replace the solid metal tube with a soft silicone one?

If done right this may well work, but not quite sure what to use. Did a bit of looking and discovered that penis extension sleeves sold in sex shops might work ok. Another idea was a sleeve from an enlarger pump.

Now I don't own anything like this so don't really know what the texture is like. Needs to be thick enough to be durable and protective but flexible enough to fit under the belt.

The other issue is that of attachment, trying to find a good way to keep it in place.

Any bright ideas from anyone on here maybe?

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i can not understand your issue ,i have the neosteel masterpiece T/V and the "arch" with the same hipband and both sit like gloves and i am locked 24/7 all times in one of them. did you take your problems up with neosteel ? any tempting around with those belts are not advisable , rather take it up once more with neosteel !!reg. GWENY:rolleyes:

3. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I've been in contact. But each time to get it refitted is going to cost most than buying a different belt brand new. Already had it refitted once and still can't wear it more than a few hours, and it wont allow urination at all.

4. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i never had any problems while i was in my neosteel once bent to fit could not fault it but i am know free :)

5. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    What model Neosteel do you have? What options?

What specific fitment issues are you having?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice