Shrinking

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by jolene, Jan 16, 2020.

1. jolene

jolene Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    So I am a big guy, and I love chastity, but have never been able to wear a cage for more than a day or two.

Most times, my penis shrinks into the fat around it, and I know this is called turtling. The problem is that at this point only the scrotum is ensuring everything stays in place. The device has twisted and allowed the penis to get out or blocked it from coming out.

I know everyone will say loose weight but that area is the hardest to drop the fat around, and may actually require a doctor to do liposuction.

I have thought about a PA, and when I consulted with others in the lifestyle the issue of keeping it clean initially came up, and then how much force would be applied when in chastity.

Was wondering if anyone else had similar issues.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    You should look into CoolSculpting. It actually works and much cheaper and faster than liposuction. Otherwise, I recommend a PA with about a 2.5 to 3” tube. You will want a minimum of a 4g PA ring and a 2g is even better so that it carries the weight better. It’s easy to keep clean and yo7 can tuck it back into your panties for a smoother look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice