Short vs long cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hanserol, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Hanserol

Hanserol Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I currently have a birdcage which is a very long device for me which means flaccid I have almost an inch room.
    That results that I am getting an half full erection while arroused which feels kind of nice and frustrating to the same time since I can’t get full effected and the device pushing still my member in the downward direction without any pain.
    I was reading a lot reagarding sizing of chastity devices and a lot of them say it should be about one inch smaller than the flaccid member.

Now my question:
    What gives you the result of more horniness/ frustration/ pleasure?
    Thinking about to get a smaller device in order to keep me maximum frustrated and horny to the same time for my goodness to get her even more control.

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I switched to the Bon4 micro. I never would have thought I could have gotten into it, but I like it, and so does she.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Proper sizing has more to do with comfort than frustration or horniness, especially for long term wear. The device itself doesn't frustrate, it's the inability to relieve yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice