shemale belt that doesn't cost a fortune to work

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by cyberpunk004, Feb 12, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    i made this using a female Chasity belt off eBay and ordering a spare tube off another seller. this is i admit a little more tape and cost than i desired, but also produced a belt that does mostly what i want.

the base belt i recall was $120 dollars and the tube 40 dollars or so and mods, well we know how that does.
    the reason i went the route i did was i could not find one belt that did what i wanted, one belt i had very good luck with the tube but not with the belt itself and i could not adjust it correctly and i found i really really don't like things between the legs
    with rings and etc which a good 70% of them are, or i if found one with cables or chains , it was only sold in a strait waist which doesn't work well for me.

i based this off a tollyboy belt based off the V shape but well, i couldn't find many v shaped belts that did what i needed.
    many exist on ebay but i needed one with the 1/4 slot , not the slot taht well....would be expected there. i made one before
    based on one and never again will do so that(stainless steel is a pain to cut slots into)

the good:

largely comfortable and easy to forget you are in other than when you visit the bathroom
    easily resizable for weight changes etc
    the front is very flat to the body and while not 100% tamper" proof", it takes a lot of effort to get in there , even if you get access in there, the party will stay in the tube and exit where its not very useful to anyone.
    the front cage modification was modeled after a famous tollyboy one and assisted in better drainage. i can't say it looks nice however...

not exactly 100% customizable, the tube is a bit short for a complete seal against the body leaving 1/4 to 1 inch,
    has the problem of the lining coming off, etc as all chinese belts do.
    security is rather low on the way i anchored the tube to the belt but, i valued flatness over high security here as generally i have a diaper on with this anyways and that largely negates any minor security issues i created for the moment. The other
    problem was even if i had the money for the tollyboy version of this(im aware the tube is different) i don't think id trust that
    round lock in a moist area that much. i think that uses the Y style straps but same concept going on here.

Attached Files:

John likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shemale chastity belt

2. shemale cjastity belt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice