Sexual Activity

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by muffin, Dec 30, 2017.

1. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Another first draft quality story. Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sexual activity?”, the nurse asked looking at her clipboard.

“Not… recently.”, Josh claimed.

“Define recently. It’s important to establish your case”, the nurse said bluntly.

“Well, when I was in High School I had a girlfriend, and we fooled around. Never went all the way. She liked when I went down on…”, he admitted.

“I see, did you ejaculate?” the nurse glared over her clipboard impatiently.

Josh let out a long sigh. “No, she tried but I was too nervous.”

“So, masturbation only?”, the nurse scribbled on the clipboard.

Josh started, “Yeah, like once a day… this is pretty specific, why--“.

“It helps us set a baseline for your case. Puts you in different groups. So, Josh Stephens, 21, male, virgin, masturbator.”

“Well, I mean—”, Josh started.

“I wasn’t asking. Get on the scale”, the nurse snapped.

“Yes Ma’am…”, Josh sighed.

“160lbs… six feet tall…, eh, five-eleven ”, the nurse wrote down. “Place your hands on the examination table, bend over and spread your legs”.

“Ok. But nothing is wrong with my prostate”, Josh mumbled.

“I don’t get paid enough to pleasure you Josh”, the nurse growled.

“Ok, jeeze, calm down”, Josh stammered.

The nurse whipped a measuring tape around his waist and pulled it tight, then through his groin and up his rear tightly against his hole. She scribbled down the measurements and sighed, “Ok, turn around and open your robe.

“Uhh, OK….”, Josh did as he was ordered and exposed his genitals to the nurse.

“Poster on the wall, look at it”, she ordered. The wall poster was nothing special, something about spinal bones. More measurements went on down on his privates. Josh tried hard to just think about the C7 cervical vertebra.

“Do you prefer male nurses Josh?”, she asked bluntly.

“What? No!”, Josh stated, his gaze fixed on the spine poster. “Why would you—"

“Fine, lay back on the table and relax. The doctor will be right in.”, and with that, the nurse stood up, laid the clipboard on the table near the sink, and walked out of the room. He watched her quizzically, dark hair, glasses, her blue scrubs revealing nothing else about her. Josh decided he might as well follow her orders and laid back on the examination table, the paper crunching under his weight. He swept his robe over his privates and stared at the drop celing.

Why am I even here? He wondered. The flyer at the college read “Single? Frustrated? Depressed? There may be a medical reason. Call us now at the Center for Male Serenity.” There was something about the name “male serenity” that drew him in. The frustration of his post puberty life had been exhausting.

Suddenly, a beautiful melodic voice entered the room, “Mr. Stephens! Or can I call you Josh?”

He looked up from the examination table at a tall woman with trendy long grey-blue hair wearing a long tight red dress and heels. Diamonds adorned her ears and neck, but her hands and wrists were free of all jewelry.

“Y—yes?”, Josh mumbled.

“Josh it is!” she stated as she picked up the clipboard and read through. “I am Doctor Brown, or Julia if you like. I see Heather didn’t get your final measurement, but everything else is looking class A! We may be able to help you, but let’s get this last measurement.”

Her heels clacked as she walked over to the other side of the counter and squeezed some clear fluid into her hands, “well, open up that robe let’s see what we are working with.”

“O—ok”, Josh muttered as he opened his robe reveling his genitals, his penis slowly starting to rise.

“Oh good! I may not need this! Hopefully this confirms you aren’t purely gay, a common problem for some men that come see us”, she watched his member intently as it rose up to full strength.

“I’m sorry ma’am. I—“, Josh started.

“Shhh. Well, my hands are all covered anyway, why not”, she smiled as she grasped his now bulging member. “We might as well make sure this is full mast before we measure.”

Josh gasped as her hands wrapped around his cock. She coated his rod completely with the cold lubricant and gently massaged it in. His arousal started to rise sharply, and his breathing became erratic.

“Ahh, very good. I think you are at full engorgement now”, she smiled.

The door opened abruptly, starting Josh. He tried to sit up, but instead got a warm lube covered hand pressing his chest back down. It was nurse Heather rolling in a cart of medical tools.

“Heather can you measure this for me please? I think he’s been adequately convinced to cooperate”, she winked at him and went to the sink to wash her hands.

Heather came by with the measuring tape and called out, “175 millimeters by 125 millimeters”.

“Above average, does that mean he’s in class A+?”, Doctor Brown giggled

“Ma’am? Doctor? What does all this mean?”, Josh squeaked.

The doctor put on her concerned Doctor face, “Sorry Josh, the measurements are critical in our treatment. We use them to make sure that everything fits securely, and the treatment is successful.”

“I—Ok, but is there a diagnosis?”, Josh asked confused. Heather was helping him sit up on the edge of the examining table as the Doctor came at him with a light.

“Sorry, but you won’t get a full diagnosis until a few weeks into the treatment. As of now, it looks like you are suffering from a form of sexual depression in men. Look up”, she said as she shined the light into his eyes. “You see Josh, most men wouldn’t even have answered our flyer, much less fill out the survey and submit to the examination. But, I think you’ve already diagnosed yourself. And you’re here for help.”

“Y—yes. I just, I don’t get it. My friends? They have sex, like, meaningless, fun sex? I can’t even hold a girlfriend. Even when I had a few, I can’t… It’s like they want me to… attack them. Like…”

“Do you want to fuck me Josh?”, the doctor said pulling away the light and looking into his eyes. He subconsciously averted her gaze but ended up looking down at her dress, her breasts filling the top as she bent over to him. She put a finger on his chin and lifted it up back to her gaze. “Say it, and I’ll fuck you, right here.” Her other hand grasped his still rock hard and slick cock and started to stroke it. “Heather can watch if you like.”

“I— what?, I… please… don’t stop”, Josh gasped. He writhed uncontrollably under her stroking. Heather moved behind the Josh and placed her strong grip on his shoulders, holding him steady.

“I—I—“, Josh stammered.

The doctor held his chin firm and made him look her straight in the eyes. “Look at me, look in my eyes. Say please Doctor Brown. Please fuck me. Please ride my cock till I cum buried inside you and fill your pussy.., SAY IT.”, she insisted as she stroked his cock harder.

“Please Doctor Brown, please fuck me… I… please fuck me!”, Josh relented.

She grinned and said, “No.”

Josh came so hard he thought he was going to pass out. His urethra felt like it was going to split as it delivered gob after gob into the collection dish that Doctor Brown had lightning fast grabbed from the tray after triggering him.

“Excellent. And we have the parts for his size?”, Doctor Brown asked Heather screwing the lid shut on his semen sample.

“Bit small on the tube, but he’ll be fine”, Heather said. “I never get used to that part. Thank god he came. It’s always weird when they fail that test.”

Josh panted confused even where he was now. “What, hello? You weren’t going to…”

“Good work Josh. Now, we can begin the treatment. You’ll need to lie down on the table now.”, Doctor Brown smiled. “Otherwise, I’ll have to introduce you to Heather’s friends; who… *cough* also don’t get paid enough to please you?”

“I’m sorry ma’am…”, Heather said, now visibly nervous. “I didn’t….”

“Silence. Belt him up and discharge him immediately. And if I come in here with the next patient missing a measurement you’ll be going to ward E, do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am.”, Heather said submissively.

“Sorry about that Josh, and welcome to the family. Heather will get you fitted and schedule your weekly therapy session”, Doctor Brown said warmly. “Unless, we are going to have an issue here…” she said as she motioned, noticing Josh had not laid down on the examination table yet.

Josh jumped at her glare as his cock started to shrivel. “Oh, no ma’am… I’m exited about getting treated… what… what a start!”, he stammered as he positioned himself on the bed lying down. “I feel great!”

“Indeed”, she sneered as she clacked her heels out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now at home, Josh sat on his bed, staring at the piece of paper tacked to the wall.

First Therapy Session: Friday, 8:00PM

His cock pulsed in the steel tube that encased it, throbbing painfully trying to stand up as the full waist steel chastity belt held it painfully downwards. He felt the titanium bar between his ass cheeks spread around his rear hole, pushing his cheeks apart. He felt the tight waist band just above his hip bones, pressing, but not digging into his skin.

But most of all, he felt the lock, or rather, where he thought the lock was. His cock and balls and been guided into their new homes easily enough with some lubricant and some tongue depressors. The back of the belt had come around his rear, welded to the hip band around his waist. But as the tips of the hip band slid into the front of the belt, he heard a soft click with each one. Nurse Heather had verified that no more than the tip of her pinky could fit anywhere under any seem. She wouldn’t answer any of his questions but the one that burned in his brain the most was, “does this thing even come off?“

After the shock of being put in full chastity as therapy wore off, he did his research online on various full belt styles. While the belt was a very secure one, the design was very common. Except for this one thing… The front shield of the belt was a flat, blank piece of titanium, just like the waist band and the bar that cleft his ass in two. The only thing that broke the smoothness of the titanium front shield were the pee holes at the bottom. There was no lock, no numbers, no keyhole, nothing. After Heather had slid the bands into their slots on the front plate, there was no indication anywhere how they would come back out.

He left the clinic with a book on how to keep himself clean, and warned against any attempt to remove the belt. The size was so tight, he didn’t think that was going to be an issue.

He looked up at the paper again and wondered, Was the Doctor going to do that to me again? His cock vibrated and strained against the hard tube as he thought of the incident.

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Nice! Can’t wait to find out more about Ward E!

muffin likes this.
  3. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Eager to know if it will come off or if he will be in eternal chastity.

muffin likes this.
  4. Deleted member 53138

Really well written, but now I have to look forward to the next chapter....thanks for sharing.

muffin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice