Sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FlaMistress, Apr 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    As we dive further into our chastity journey, I find myself thinking about sex way more often throughout the day. My boy and I are constantly sending naughty texts and images. It had me wondering how often it runs through your heads, especially the keyholders.

slave_m likes this.
  2. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I know I think about sex all the time, just a horny kind of guy. I think we would do more 'sexting' but nomal everyday things get in the way so we don't have time for it.
    I wish I didn't think about sex all the time, all my selfish masturbation is what got me locked up in the first place.

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I can't remember what the est figure was but sex enters the average male mind an incredible amount of times over the course of a day, I mean rediculous amount. Especially now that I'm locked I think about it even more so. My mistress and I also enjoy sext messaging each other. She just asked my what I would be doing to her if I was home playing with her. I told her in explicit detail every little thing I'd love to do to her right now.... She played with her pink hitachi and let me know when she came. If you can't tell I'm pleasantly frustrated ;)

4. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Mmmmmm, I'm in exactly that place right now. Pleasuring her and being asked what I'd be doing if wasn't caged right now. I said I wanted to put it in her bum but alsa, it was nt going to happen

danijean001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice