Serious Post - Mistress has super-glued my chastity device onto me!!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by justin2291, Sep 19, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SweatshopLackey

SweatshopLackey New member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    hehehe....but why not a topup? No limit then...

3. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    ***UPDATE***

Well today finally the superglue has broke away after almost a week, I told mistress but she says I have to satay in the device for now although my skin is very red are sore.

Word of advice about the nail varnish remover with the acetone in it...whatever you do don't get any on your balls :rolleyes: as it really burns. Some dripped off the tissue I was using and ran onto them, talk about make your eyes water, Mistress was observing and smiling at my predicament saying it was my own fault for trying to pull out in the first place.

Now she wants to move up to metal - something with hex keys rather than a lock.

Anyhow I just thought I would keep you updated so if anyone else gets placed in a similar situation then you should have an idea of how long you will be "stuck" for.

Rita likes this.
  4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I hope she was making a note of the brand of nail varnish remover you were using as it should be an excellent addition to her toy cupboard! <weg>
    Rita

manintyres and Joroincharge like this.
  5. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    To be honest, it rather sounds like the attempts to work the glue off probably irritated your skin worse than just leaving it to wear away in time. Cyanoacrylate - which the chemical name for superglue - really only has one issue with human skin. And that is, of course, that it sticks to it. :)

From reading the Wikipedia article, it sounds like your mistress has actually done two things in your favour: applied it liberally and used an industrial grade. The former means that it may have never set completely, hastening its release (it needs moisture from the air to set). This is why the instructions always say to use as little as possible. And using an industrial grade is better because that's what they use in surgery.

Sei.

6. TheEtruscan

TheEtruscan Active member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    The best solvent for cyanoacrylate is nitromethane....so if you know any sympathetic drag racers you might hit 'em up. Whether you tell them what you want it for is up to you. Oh...and you would be putting a high explosive directly on your junk.....so weigh the benefits carefully. ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice