Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by hristo33, Oct 19, 2010.

1. hristo33

hristo33 New member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Has anyone run into sensitivity problems with the open design of the Jailbird? I really think the Jailbird is a beautiful device but I am concerned that the exposed parts being sensitive when brushing up against clothing. I have a CB-6000s and sometimes when I am not adjusted right parts of me are exposed through the pee slot and frankly it hurts.

Just wondering. I am torn between the Jailbird and Pet Trap. I like the look of the closed Pet Trap and think it offers some protection while the Jailbird is easier to keep clean and seems to be very popular. I can't make up my mind.

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    No issues here with sensitivity... I had the cb6k and know exactly what you're talking about... There is enough space created by the overlapping bars on the jailbird that it effectively separates the skin from cloth etc... I think the problem with te 6k is that the exposed skin is at the very tip of the head itself... A pretty sensitive spot...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice