Selling my Behind Bars Full Belt with 2xRings

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Jimmy2018, Feb 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jimmy2018

Jimmy2018 New member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hello,

So I've decided as I have a PA and can no longer wear this device/want a ringless design, to sell mine behind bars chastity device.

The belt is a stainless steel belt, measured to a 30inch waist (Can go up or down by 2 inches). This device comes with two cock rings:
    1= 45mm oval
    2 = 50mm oval
    The device also comes with an exchangeable back bar, allowing for the attachment of a rear bar for extra security. Also, the device comes with a Bare cage attachment. (See images)
    I have worn the device several times, so there are a few scratches (A little buffering will take them out nicely) I have never used the rear bar so do not know if this fits.
    I originally paid £650 for this design. Accepting offers of £350 and above. Can ship locally to the UK for free. Any international you'd have to cover the cost of shipping.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5fd.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f5.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f9.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f4.jpg

2. jamestg

jamestg Member

Local Time:
    Really interested in this. Have you got any measurements from the back bar to the cage and waistband to ring. Thanks

3. Jimmy2018

Jimmy2018 New member

Local Time:
    Full belt has been sold.

No idea how this is supposed to be moved to the sold section

4. jamestg

jamestg Member

Local Time:
    Gutted, thanks for the update though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice