Selling 34-36in waist Latowski belt

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Emmkyu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Starting a new thread as the previous one had some wrong figures in it that may have put someone off!

This belt gives you a waist measurement of 34 or 36 inches (86.5-91.5cm) all around (just above the padlock) when worn, depending on how you set the adjustable pins.

Q0070050.JPG Q0070051.JPG

The pictures below, taken on my phone's broken camera (sorry) show the other key dimensions, and illustrate exactly how each measurement was taken (each picture saving about a thousand words!). Click on each one to see a full-size picture.

Front to back across the top, with pins adjusted to larger and smaller sizes: 9.5-9.75in (34-35cm)
    DSC_0498.jpg DSC_0499.jpg

Side to side across the top: 12in (30.5cm)
    DSC_0500(2).jpg

Leg holes, front to back at widest point: 9in (23cm)
    DSC_0501(2).jpg DSC_0502(2).jpg

Leg hole, top to bottom: 11.5in (29cm)
    DSC_0503(2).jpg

Top edge at front, down around front 'bulge', between legs and up to top edge at back: 27.25in (69cm)
    DSC_0505(2).jpg

The silicon insert has the 'large' chamber size.
    Q0070052.JPG

If there is a measurement on me that you would like me to do in order to help you size the item up, please let me know.

My cash price is GBP 795 and I can do a transaction in person in Manchester or London this month, or in Glasgow in April. A PayPal transaction and postage to the UK can be discussed. For other EU countries, payment and postage methods can also be discussed. Postage to the USA might also be possible but postage charges plus customs fees will certainly begin to stack up.

2. Emmkyu

Emmkyu Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    This is now SOLD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice