Self-locking encouragement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hijk, Aug 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    After not doing it for a while, I decided last Saturday to once again start locking myself up again.

However, due to a couple of factors (cage not fitting quite right and not having the funds to purchase a new one like originally planned and gym classes where a bulky cage would be impractical) I couldn't lock myself and then somehow secure the key somewhere to make sure I stayed locked up, and ended up taking it off as needed.

The other day I then had to take the cage off due to a sore spot... and the urge to take advantage of the situation arose, and I couldn't help myself :s Whilst waiting for the spot to heal I've given in to the urge a few more times.

I'd like to stop this practice and keep myself chaste even when I have to take the cage off (even to avoid temptation to "well, let's just do it once more before I put the cage back on again"), but it feels so good when I give in :s

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can try and encourage myself to keep my hands off myself?

The only other possibility that I've found is to get something like the ClubFEM MCD (as I wouldn't have to worry about taking it off for gym, because of the bulk, etc.) but I've been unable to find much evidence about the feasibility of long-term wear with it (as it mainly seems to be used for a few days at most).

2. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I would suggest something like, make it horrible for yourself to have and orgasm. I dont know how good your control is but say, you can only achieve orgasm if you squirt in your own mouth or something along those lines.
    Sorry its not the best but it is a difficult one x

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion Slave_m1411; however, my physical conditioning at this time doesn't lend itself to letting me do that, and I want to build myself up to eating my own cum anyway (though yes, at the moment as soon as I do cum the urge/conviction that I should eat it goes away :p).

4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Try using Ralgex or Deep Heat as your lube.
    Rita

kickball likes this.
  5. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Oh yes, that's right, Deep Heat on your Cock and balls will take your mind off Orgasms

6. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I tend not to use lube... So I suppose if nothing else having to get up, go find the deep heat and pour some out would help cool me down :p

(Though it wouldn't work too well if I suddenly realised mid-stimulation what I was doing and at that point my pleasure overwhelmed thought that I shouldn't be doing it.)

7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    It's a commitment to yourself (or in my case to my Mistress). I am kept Chaste, but not kept locked. All the control is psychological, not physical. The thought of failing makes it unacceptable to "take advantage" of myself.

8. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Right, and that's what I want to build myself up to: keeping myself chaste for my (hopefully!) future Owner. I'm just trying to work out how to undergo such a psychological change.

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Unless you are a complete painslut once you have coated your penis with deep heat pleasure is likely to be the last thing on your mind.
    Rita

10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM

It is just a point in time decision that has to be made. Are you worth the effort to resist? I made the decision well before I asked my Mistress to take the Alpha/Dom position in our relationship. "I" am worth the effort it takes to make the choice and stick to it. CD's make it easier, until they come off, then the "control" is gone, unless you set your mind to maintaining yourself for your Mistress, whomever she may be...

11. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    I can relate to the wanting to relieve yourself just one more time. Before my current "self-locking " stint I did just that. The problem, at least in my situation not having a proper key holder, is resisting the urge to get a hold of myself. It's all too easy to grab the keys and unlock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice