Self Lockers...Do you regret your Full Belt purchase?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by easternsub, Jul 7, 2023.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    I've been looking at full belts for over 10 years now.

I'm in a vanilla relationship but like to play around on my own once and a while. Part of that is refraining from orgasm but that's not all of it. I like the thought of putting on and taking off a belt. I like the thought of having it under my clothes and feeling the bondage aspect of it as well. So even though I don't have a keyholder and won't be going extremely long periods without orgasm I like the idea of wearing a belt here and there.

My question is ....once you get used to the belt does the novelty wear off? If used intermittently like I plan to do and am taking it off and on does it continue to arouse you? I liken it to shaving your penis. You get used to the smoothness during sex and masturbation. But if you let things grow back for a while it feels that much better when you finally shave again.

I'm questioning whether the money spent will be worth it for the way I'll use it.

2. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Almost a year ago I bought a BehindBarz belt. These are pretty spendy, but very well made and secure. In combination with Chaster, mine has provided some self-enforced chastity fun. I haven't worked up to a full month yet; real-life medical issues have got in the way.
    It's a sex toy … and aha, the prostate med I've started on is not having the side effect my urologist told me about. Yay.
    If you have the budget for it, then enjoy!

Riley Hawkins and rubberboy58 like this.
  3. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Regret? Not at all.

I would have to say that my interest in Chastity comes with the requirement that it has to be a full belt. I have had a few cages and they truly are not for me. Do they prevent an erection?-- Yes and absolutely. But they don't have the same image in my mind. To me cages are metaphorically the equivalent to being sent to prison for a crime but going into minimum security or house arrest. Where as a full belt (especially if its a custom one such as My-steel, Neosteel, Carrara, Fancysteel, etc..) is like being in maximum security and wearing chains around all the time.

A cage makes me feel like I cant get an erection, a full belt makes me feel like I'm locked away from touching to much of my intimate self. Not able to get an erection? try not being able to even see my anatomy as its locked up in a steel prison.

What i have always liked about the my-steel belt that I wear, is that what I put on myself is exactly the model that I fell in love with seeing some very beautiful women wear. While anatomy is different, I see the same thing lock on me as these girls do and I like that. They have to see and pee in the belt, I have to sit and pee in he belt. The similarities that this has in common with a woman in a belt is what I enjoy. After all, whatever historical truth there is to chastity, its origin was always intended for women.

So no, a full belt has left me with 0 regrets at all. High cost and all. For me, I consider it vastly superior to any cage out there. No option is perfect, but full belts are the way to go.

John, Timberwoof and castmenow like this.
  4. T_philips

T_philips Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    If you don't mind my asking, what prostate med and side effect are you talking about?

5. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Finasteride/Proscar. At 1mg daily it prevents hair loss. At 5mg daily it can reduce BPH and, in heavier men, interfere with sex drive. That's the side effect I have not felt. :)

6. T_philips

T_philips Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Gotcha. Good to hear that side effect is not affecting you.

Timberwoof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice