self locked, - tasks & ideas please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SUBBYCUCKY97, Nov 14, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Hi

Im self locked 19 yo male

Im looking for a KH but currently after some tasks to complete while locked away

anything would be great, pics and proof can be provided.

CM the only place i can be true about who i am so thanks

adoreyou likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Hi. The internet chastity places are filled with guys looking for things to do. Do not understand why you need others to tell you what to do to yourself. I am not a KH nor do I dominate men, even online. Since you can unlock yourself anytime you want there is no way to know if you did what was asked for not.

On a fetish website like Fetlife, there are lots of guys asking for ideas to get aroused by reading. Don't expect a lot and know that chastity is a lot different with a KH either as a dominatrix or loving girlfriend/wife. I would never do anything people over the internet told me to do because you will get some dangerous things, fantasy things and just things that they may like have done to them.

It would help if you tell us your purpose for locking yourself up? Masturbation control or having more intense orgasms by denying yourself for a long period of time. You can try edging yourself a few times a day but not cumming. Do this every day for a week or a month, whatever you can tolerate, and you will have some of the most intense orgasms of your life. Difficult to do when you have easy access to your keys though. Let us know why chastity and good luck?

3. SUBBYCUCKY97

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    i want to do chastity to give up any sexual releases, and become more more weaker to the superior female gender

4. SUBBYCUCKY97

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice