Self inflicted

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nomore, Jun 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Nomore

Nomore New member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    My experiences I got interested in this 15 plus years ago when I purchased a CB 1000 sanding etc nothing made it capable of long term wear it rubbed areas raw at times skip ahead to last year and I came across a stainless model I got one with out much forethought and struggled thru a few models I then bought what I have now the base ring is a nightmare to put on myself but I managed some old issues arose so limited wear until I got acclimated last week I added a small section of round bar (stainless) and the base is now a joyful fit I immediately placed on the cage ( has cylindrical lock) in place and locked it wore a few hours and it actually felt ok ( no chaffing) the next AM I again put it on, and has been on ever since today completes the 4th day and still going on the second day I added a urethral tube (makes peeing much easier) and so it goes now next step is I will get someone else to lock me for a term. I have had issues with chronic masturbation so so far this has helped even if it is self inflicted. I actually am enjoying knowing it’s there although I had a slight case of morning wood today that was painful

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Good luck. I admire your perseverance

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Keep up with it! And thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice