Selection help BA-21/25P

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Vikink, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Vikink

Vikink Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I want to order a BA cage soon and need your experience on some points.

I am considering either the BA-25P or BA-21P.

1. Is the spacing of the bars on the 21 better for cleaning or is the 25 more comfortable to wear because the penis can push through less?

my current cheap cage has a cockring with 45mm (too wide) another cockring with 40mm is much too narrow.
    2. I am thinking of ordering 2 cockrings 1x 43.5mm and 1x 42mm, what do you think?

my current cheap cage has a ring for the pa fixation with 35mm the cage itself has 38mm at the beginning and then becomes a little wider.
    When the penis is flaccid, the 35mm usually fit, but it quickly becomes tight.
    3. Should I order the cage then in 35mm or rather 36/37/38mm? Or the cage as tight as possible?

4. What distance ring to cage would you choose? mostly it is 10mm

5. Titan or steel. is titanium set or are there reasons for steel other than it being cheaper?

The complete length will be 70mm, for the pa depth I have no idea yet.

2. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Following with interest, I may not offer that much help but going through the same decisions! If fact all the measurements are exactly the same as I am about to get!

I think the bars being closer will be better as holds you in better in case anything gets trapped.

Very interested in your PA question I have never worn a PA cage but would love to know if the cage internal diameter being the same the whole length is OK when used for a PA, my current normal cage has a slightly larger head for the glands.

Don't forget you can get the ergonomic base ring, this will give more gap at the bottom but not sure if it can be a chosen size as depends on the ring and cage diameter.

You will need to measure yourself for the PA depth, on esty BAW there is info at the bottom of the page.

As I said my measurements are the same as you I am going for a 42mm and 44mm cage did not think about the half mm option lol.

Titanium is lighter that all apart from the cost.
    Good luck I am getting a headache thinking about it as Mistress wants it ordered....NOW.

3. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Good directions for measuring are on the evotion web site.

From what I understand cage diameter being too small can cause issues, but length can be shorter than you think and not cause issues.

4. Vikink

Vikink Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Ok, then already the BA-25 and the ergonomic cock ring. Then I will order the cage rather a little wider but quite short. Thanks for your help!

5. Johnatfran

Johnatfran Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Make sure you note that the ring holding the PA is mounted differently between those two. In the 21p it is outside of the cage, while in the 25p it is inline with the cage.

I got the 21p about two months ago. With the PA ring effectively making the cage wider it really traps my balls. Unfortunately gap in the cage creates a pinch point right at the base of my penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice