Seeking Keyholder that's not my wife.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by JamesAll10, Jun 1, 2014.

1. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Hello!
    My wife and I have done this before and we enjoyed it. We are a very happily married couple, love spending time with one another but when it comes to chastity and tasks she gets bored. My wife doesn't enjoy normal sex so she has little use for my penis.

We have tried chastity the two of us but she gets bored, gives up the key easily and gets stressed. If it's for a day, great but after that she loses interest.

Well I'm not sure if she loses interest or if she's just too nice. She doesn't like to hurt me or put me in any discomfort. HOWEVER... She's does laugh when I do it to myself or someone else does it to me.

Okay, enough about us. We are seeking a Keyholder for me. We have done this in the past and she's enjoyed having very minimal involvement but watching what things I had to do or the lengths I would go to in order to follow orders.

We don't care about gender for the Keyholder, just that they are creative and reasonable. We look forward to hearing from you!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    why not simply use a virtual keyholder then? If you search the forum you can find many threads on this subject.

3. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Kind of what we are looking for. We have used emmalock and carlilock before so others could set the time frame. The main fun for us is having to complete tasks in order to get unlocked earlier and knowing someone besides the two of us controls my erections. She laughed the time I was put in timeout in a closet for two hours and thought it was great when I was locked on our wooden pony as a punishment for asking for early release. She's just too nice to do these things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice