Seeking a Dominant

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by pensivesub, Aug 22, 2020.

1. pensivesub

pensivesub New member

Therapist / Professor
    San Francisco
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Though new to the site--and very happy to have found it--I have been around in kink circles on the East and West coasts of the USA for over 20 years. I have dabbled in chastity much of that time and long before, since I was very young, as what I have come to realize is a categorical denial of masculinity.

I am an AMAB non-binary person who leans trans-femme though who often presents as neutral- or masculine- leaning out of convenience or necessity. I have a strong connection to my femme side and I think of my birth anatomy more in feminine terms than masculine terms, clit over cock, breasts over chest. For me, chastity functions both to minimize the masculine and to give up control, so to reinforce my gender role and submissive tendencies.

COVID-19 has made play . . . challenging, though I have had some opportunities here and there virtually which lead me down the path of a potential online connection with a Dominant / Key Holder regardless of physical location through eventual face to face meetings are desireable. In terms of my interests, I love love love hypnosis and trance including guided imagery and HFO. Since I emerged and flowered as a non-binary femme person and since I embraced trance, I find that I can orgasm without release, something that is both exciting and frustrating. If and when I do release, it tends to be mind-blowing due to the ongoing arousal. I enjoy service, doing tasks, objectification, and other more taboo topics best discussed one on one

Just yesterday (8/21/2020), I started wearing a new device that I think will work longer term. Interestingly enough, it is one of the more inexpensive ones found on the internet after having tried many many different devices, inexpensive and quite expensive.

Lastly, in the vanilla world, I am partnered with a female-identified person for over 25 years. We are both kinky though not with one another. Though we don't share physical intimacy at this time, we have a loving and emotionally intimate nesting relationship--we own property, parent, and make home together. We are consensually non-monogamous and supportive of each other's exploration. I work as a therapist/counselor with gender, sexual, and relationship diversity and teach other therapists.

I hope that this more detailed snapshot will lead to a meaningful connection in the near future. I think trust and vulnerability come from connection, communication, and time. That being said, I also believe in the magic of instant deep connection. I don't have expectations either way.

Humbly yours,

pensivesub who also answers to "Blue" and "Simone"

Guest 6200 likes this.
  2. doubleDdomme

doubleDdomme New member

Medical
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I would like to talk...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice