Security moded my Birdlocked Neo

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Airmat, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Airmat

Airmat New member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Hi there,

I got registered here since somehow on milovana I got convinced to experience some chastity ;-)

I ended up buying a birdlocked over a cb6000... maybe it would have made more sense the other way around. But since I am pretty inexperienced with these kind of devices I went for the comfort of the birdlocked.

After the first experiments with it I could confirm the bad reviews I found here. I should have researched this before the purchase and not after... well too late now. I could wear it, but ran into some trouble soon enough. I wore it some nights and also one day for 24 hrs straight. There was some chaffing due to underestimating the need for lots and lots of lubrication and I noticed skin protruding from the air holes of the cage's side. Uncomfortable but not too bad. Or so I thought! Taking it off I noticed a large swelling of the foreskin (edema, water in the tissue), skin abrasion on the underside of the shaft and skin irritation where the holding ring sits.

I also found that I just needed to pull the upper outer ring of the Neo downwards to have my penis slip just out of it. Then the whole cage just could be taken off. I experimented with cable ties, thinking that a decrease of the ring diameter would prevent slip-outs. It did not and might induce circulation issues. Reading up on the CBs and the KSD I realized that not the ring size, but the "spacer" is responsible for that.

I did some more research and started building a small library of articles and tips for the cages. Mainly a posting here by "whizz" at http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/4663-birdlocked-mini-mod-to-prevent-pullout/ got me started to modify my Neo.

1) Vent holes, Skin poking:
    First I closed of the vent holes... No venting if my skin pokes through them and gets stuck there... I cleaned the silicone with ethyl alcohol and filled the holes up with silicone from a tube (Universal Silikon by Obi, German Hardware Store). I did all mods step by step testing each step. I let it cure for 24 hours before trying it on again.

2) Edema:
    I widened the penis tube and lowered its lower rim, therefore keeping the testes trapped more efficiently, comparable to a smaller spacer size of the CBs. I cut (see images) a good centimeter into the silicone held it in place with the handle of a screw driver and cleaned again with alcohol. You need to be careful here, once incised, the silicone continues to rip *very* easily. I filled up the cuts with silicone, maybe about 3-4 mm on the outside of the cut so the filled in area is of triangular shape. Wipe away excess silicone immediately.

3) Pullout 1:
    In the upper inner area of the "a-ring" I added a ridge of silicone, to make pullouts harder. Harder yes, but still very possible.

4) Pullout 2:
    I added another ridge to the inner "roof" of the penis tube, slightly pointing towards the tip. This makes pullout very difficult.

5) Pullout 3:
    I added a kind of "nose" to this ridge a day later by putting two think drops of silicone there, pointing towards the tip of the tube. It acts as a resistance to pull out, easy to go in, and it is soft so the penis pushes it upside and you don't even feel it. But pulling out is now impossible for me. Removal of the cage would need the lifting up of the penis cage and that is only possible with the strap being unlocked. Seems to be comfy and secure by now.

Go ahead, it is really simple to add silicone modifications to a birdlock.

Attached Files:

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Good to see my OBI tip was put to use ;)

3. Airmat

Airmat New member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Update: While it worked so far, longer wearing still gives chaffing due to the skin gripping of the silicone.
    So I ordered a cb6000s with ksd (set price) and what can i say? I am angry with myself that I actually had ordered the cb6000s first, then changed the order via email since the bird locked was on sale... now I have them both, and the cb6000s is much, much, much more comfortable for me. I am wearing it straight now for 2 days, and I almost don't even feel it. Night erections are uncomfortable, just as with the bird, but that's how it is supposed to be, right?

The hinged ring is so much easier then the pulling and pushing of the birdlock. I found the right ring size right away and no slip outs here, no swelling, no edema, no nothing. Without key, I cannot take it off nor slip my testes back out.

The ksd needs still some work, it is pinchy to get on and I have not figured out the best size yet. I have heard you can sandpaper them or bend them to the right position when heating them first. I will need to research that, since after 12 hours or so the ksd becomes a bit pinchy on the top of the shaft.

Otherwise for me the cb6000s works much better than the birdlocked. Damn, cannot even sell it since my extensive modifications I did to it.

4. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Can I be a test subject for your mods you made. I have been looking for a birdlocked for a while now and havent found one yet. Let me knwo via PM.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice