Scrotum Question: Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastedolivia, Dec 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Hello All,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried doing a search both here and on the wider web but could not find a direct answer.

As a preface: We have been playing around with chastity for almost a decade and have used many devices. As an anniversary present last year we finally invested in a jailbird. I ordered the device with two A rings one that match the size I used when I was using a CB6K and one that was one size "1/8"" smaller. I have been using the larger ring for the last year and basically forgot about the smaller ring. I like the device well enough but have and always have had a problem when my scrotum is sagging that the cage has a tendency to slip down a little bit. I am experimenting with using the smaller ring to help with this which seems to work.

Now for the actual question part: The smaller ring is very comfortable when I'm flaccid and appears to be a proper fit. There is no discoloration or anything and makes walking slightly easier, however when I become aroused in the cage my testicles will start turning purple. The purple-ness will subside when I calm down.
    Is this a common experience?

Thanks,
    -O

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I have the same problem when the boys start to sag. I also used a smaller ring to help compensate. I've never had my testicles turn purple though. I'd probably stop using the smaller ring because it sounds like you're cutting off your blood flow. I don't know how handy you are with tools but I ended up taking a 40mm ring and grinding out the inside and polishing it once I reached 42.5mm. My issue was edema with tighter ring and that seemed to remedy my situation although I don't use that device anymore. I've also found that for me the ergo cockrings seem to fit more comfortable for me and don't feel restrictive at all. You might want to invest in the oval ring from mature metal for your jb to see if that's better for you. I would worry about nighttime erections lasting to long with your current ring, you could end up hurting yourself.

chastedolivia likes this.
  3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    I have the same problem turning purple when my wife plays with me. She enjoys seeing the change in color. She feels like she is doing a good job. After she quits the normal color returns. No problem with night time erections at all. Just the teasing. Since the color returns to normal as soon as she is done, I do not see a problem. I have an oval ring that is 1 3/4 inches and a jailbird.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I had that problem and increasing the gap from 1/4" to 1/2" solved the problem. You can also get MM to make a ring 1/32" larger than your large ring. I did exactly like you with the two rings. Although the small ring worked best, when I went high and tight it felt like my balls were in a vice but no problem with blood circulation. If you can fit a finger time under the ring, you should be OK.

After 4 years of wearing mine I have taken it off. It has falling off of me two days in a raw all of a sudden. I am an old man though and things start to shrink. I have also lost 35 lbs. which may also be the reason. I do not know if I fell like sending my Jailbird back and forth again. My small ring is perfect 90% of the time. Any smaller would be uncomfortable. I have noticed over the last 4 years that my smaller ring which was tight is not tight anymore. After being locked up for 4 years I do not know if it is worth it anymore. My wife wants me to go on the honor system but we all know how that will end after a few more months of no orgasms. Last night I woke up all sticky as my cum must have oozed out during sleep. Plus I have woken up every night this week with a painful erection and/or one or two balls slipped through the ring. It is amazing how those suckers can squash down so much to fit through. I might have to hang up my spurs as I had a good 4 year run and perhaps it is time to find a new fetish that does not involve a chastity device. My first love has always been BDSM and my wife has gotten more into it lately due to chastity.

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    @chastedolivia Unless your erections last for hours on end, I wouldn't worry too much. Cages are meant to prevent such things. If you can place your little finger under the ring, whilst flaccid, then the ring is correctly sized.

chastedolivia and Steve-0 like this.
  6. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I think I'll use the larger one for sleeping and the smaller one for daytime and see if I acclimate.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice