Savage Love column talking about male chastity

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by tomf_22033, Nov 14, 2009.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I hope this is the right place to post it. If not, I'm sure one of the moderators will let me know and move it (so if I'm wrong, I'll appologize in advance as it seemed most logical to me)

Anyway, for those that don't read the Savage Love column, it's a sex advice column written by a guy named Dan Savage. Anyway in today's column he posted a letter from a woman who is asking about chastity and kink, and while it isn't anything special for those here, it was nice to see such a question posted in a column that is distributed in many free weeklies and on the web. Also, Savage's response seemed like something that you'd see here. So with all of that said, I hope no one minds but if it's ok, the link to the column is at http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=2708377

2. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I was very proud to get a letter published in Savage Love four years ago on the subject. The best part was the drawing in our local weekly. I was fond of saying, not only did we get the letter published, we got the drawing! Just like, not only did we publish the article in Nature, we got the cover!

When the subject of Savage Love comes up, I sometimes share the fact that I got a letter published, but it's almost never someone that I can tell about the specific content.

Anyway, here's the old column:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=20932

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Good Posts.

Beltwaybound, that was an AWESOME question. There are quite a few people around the mansion who are permanently chastised, and they might like to know about any conditions this may cause. I guess in a the long term study group is right here though, and I don't see too many complaints that need attending to :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice