Safira cage

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by sissy cecile, Feb 15, 2022.

1. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    cecile was able to get her order in when Red Chili finally indicated that they had some room to produce more cages.

This time cecile chose their new Safira cage. It is based on the model of the Sissy cage, of which you can read cecile’s review here on CM (TL;DR, it is a great steel cage).

The Safira comes with a choice of four gem stones, of which vecile opted for the blue one. It is so pretty and makes the chastity cage into jewelry!

On request, Aken was willing to try and make cecile’s Safira cage even shorter than the minimum length of 40mm on their website and he succeeded! cecile’s Safira cage is now a mere 35mm long/short, which is less than 1.4”.

The fit is great and the looks are even better.

This time cecile opted for the Double Floor head, which is less steel and therefor less weight than the Ultra Secure head she has on her Sissy cage. It however still provides the space that is more comfortable if one is uncut, like cecile.

cecile was feeling ambitious and ordered her Safira cage with a smaller 45mm ring than her previous 50mm ring. As for now 45mm proves to be small for her or it needs more break-in time. Luckily the new cage fits on the earlier ring just as well.

The time between ordering and Red Chili sending out the finished product was 31 days. Considering it is a bespoke product, cecile thinks that is a great time.

All in all, one happy sissy thanks to Red Chili.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  2. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    I also got a Safira cage, modified to include my Mistress's initials, and a colored gemstone. The fit is great, easily the best cage I have ever owned. Pictures on my profile.

It can be challeneging dealing with Red Chili sometimes, but the wait is worth it if you really want something unique!

Slutty Susan and sissy cecile like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice