Safe cages for active use

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by prettylittlepenis, Feb 23, 2021.

?

Ball trap?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
Random Thread
  1. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I've been caged on and off, but my mistress wants me wearing it when I ski (about 4 days a week). I currently use a generic plastic cage. I was looking at the lock the cock sissy wrangler cage which has the balls enclosed. Does anyone think this would provide extra support? Would I risk destroying my junk? Mistress needs my seed fertile.

https://lockthecock.com/products/si...angler-resin-cock-cage?variant=32922438631478

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We use a simple cage that's a base ring, with a steel disc bolted to it, with an allen bolt. The downside is that I have to un-bolt it to pee, or pull out the back if I can. I push my penis up into my pubic mound with this cage (I was over 7") The plus side is that it's very stealth, and because it's not larger, it fits well under clothes, and allows a perfect freedom of movement. The only thing that's a bit limited, is riding my motorcycle, as the tank/seat interface can cause issues. Bicycle isn't too bad. Bulky cages have never worked for me, in terms of being active in restrictive clothing. I've also used the basic steel Chinese cage with the small dome. That one I had to get most of my shaft tucked in, to avoid pinching loose shaft skin, which has usually been my main pain, literally, when locked and active.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    That device is way to big to be using while skiing, just my opinion though... I don't want to work out while wearing a device and I can't imagine doing cardio wear one to be honest.

Why is this a must for her and it wasn't in the past?

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Personally I wouldn't ski wearing a cage. Too risky. Also Lock The Cock are just drop shippers, you can the get the same cages for much cheaper from various Chinese online stores.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I agree! My concern with skiing when caged is with the cold contracting your balls in wards, so could be painful, I’ve never had a problem with running cycling ect, but I don’t ski, but it could be just fine.
    And the enclosed type device would not be any more harmful than a open one, as you still have a ring around your balls.

6. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I would not recommend any ball trap device when it comes to sports etc.
    Once fallen unhappily, and the screaming is great.

LockedPom, Lazlo Toth and Orallover like this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A lot depends on the required sizing. My surgical nylon device fits under a "box", so impact is not an issue.

I would hesitate to wear anything I thought might crack.

8. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I wear my cherry keeper ball trap style cage all the time. All sports. Running and rowing (rowing is on a machine) every day. I’ve skied in it as recently as last month. Swimming, no problem, but the most likely to cause a ball to escape from the ring. Horsing around with my kids. I’ve been doing it long enough now that I don’t even think about it. Just find a comfortable cage that you can “live” in and the concerns will melt away over time. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

9. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    I've been a skier for nearly 60 years and worked as a qualified instructor and I've skied in both ball-trap devices and a full stainless steel belt and the worst problems are escaping balls because they're difficult to deal with while out on the piste and, of course, the tows can be a pain, literally, because of the pole interacting with your device. If I do spend a day on the slopes in chastity then I find my My-Steel full belt to be far preferable and only rarely pinches where the two rear chains meet under the perineum when using a tow. The worst are fast ones where the sudden jerk at the start can catch you out but you learn to use your arms to help you get moving rather than let the button do all the work.

Naturally, the main fear is discovery should you need to be recovered after a bad fall so it's up to you if you wish to take that risk but I wear panties every day anyway whether on the slopes or not so I would be in for an embarrassing time regardless.

Anyway, skiing in a full belt is, in my opinion and fairly extensive experience, the best answer.

10. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I have been ice skating a few weeks ago,
    Caged in my badass steel cage. All went well.

prettylittlepenis likes this.
  11. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice! Mistress says that if I am ever discovered, it is of no fault other than my own. I have a HT Nub and micro arriving thursday and will likely be using one of those if it fits properly. I may suspend it with a belt. The resort I ski at has a poma lift like the one you describe, but I think I can avoid the initial jolt by supporting it with my legs when I first get on.

12. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I am a broken record...but PA shaft only for vigorous activity. Even then, you will get an uncomfortable pull or tug, but ball trap device can be real ball buster with significant activity.

A PA is way easier than your imagination let's you believe. Plus you can identify with your KH's ear piercing pain.

Crowe, Neander and prettylittlepenis like this.
  13. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    What's the risk of a cage slamming your balls or fully ripping out from downward impact? I've heard the PA5K can be painful that way. I hit a lot of big drops and like to go fast. I don't have money for a steelwerks crucible right now, but Maybe the Evotion Bijou is light enough?

14. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    No question there is a vulnerability of a PA injury, but I have not read of such an incident. I 3D print my device out of TPU and weighs about 15 grams...so hardly any weight. Bijou should also be very light. I can only say that aggressive bending over with a ball trap device can be a real eye opener.

I can only give you my experience between the 2 devices and I am so glad no more ball trap devices. I am reasonably active, but not as active as you. YMMV.

Neander and prettylittlepenis like this.
  15. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I have a very active job and work out to try and cut weight as I put on a ton between a fit of depression and body issues and a serious injury, so I do a fair amount in my cage. Only ever tried ball trap devices, but in those I found the lighter and smaller the better. The HT was better than the little looker clone, but the Cobra N I'm in now trumps all for light and comfortable.

I have a PA appointment next month at the direction of my keyholder so I suppose I'll be joining that club shortly.

Crowe and Mauiperson like this.
  16. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    You're very welcome.

On a slow or gentle tow, it's fairly easy to readjust your position once you're moving by pulling on the pole but when taking a fast or steep button lift that's not so easy so you can either crouch slightly at the start and rise with it as you start to move or, better, take hold of the pole higher up and take the initial acceleration with your arms as you settle back onto the button.

prettylittlepenis likes this.
  17. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat. I have a very active job and the ball trap devices won't work for me now. Piercing for me will be within a month from now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice