Ruined Orgasms Q&A

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteHubby2015, Apr 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    If I wanked, my wife knocks my hand and holds it. I need to say when though....

I'm honest enough and Can say I've never orgasmed as such from a ruined orgasm..I've cum, but nit felt a thing, other than frustration

2. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry I'd missed this question!
    I sometimes restrain him, hardly ever gag him. I kind of like that he has to exert control not to grab himself and finish it properly though. If I'm doing multiple ruins he's more likely to be restrained as it just adds to the experience for us both. If I'm doing post orgasmic torture on him then he absolutely HAS to be restrained or I'd get thrown off the bed! lol
    Someone else mentioned the idea of getting him to pull out and ruin it, and I love this! I'm not a huge fan of making him clean up cum but if he's emptied himself all over my pussy I do like making him go down on me and making my cum again. In fact now I think about it ruining him is the most likely time I'll make him eat his cum.

On that topic, there are other ways to ruin him and they each have different effects in my experience.
    • There's the classic handjob ruin where you slide your hand to the base of his cock and just let him squirt (fun to direct it!), or if he's on all fours or standing you can just let go
    • Ruining with a grip, so this is a bit more pleasurable for them, but if you grip their cock quite hard as they cum you can mess with it, sometimes it'll shoot further, sometimes it'll just dribble out. If they try and hump your fist though make sure to let go or even smack their willy!
    • The blowjob ruin. Again more pleasureable for them as they have your warm lips wrapped around their cock, but actually this is one of my favourites as you can feel every effort they have to make not to fuck your face as you ruin them. And I almost ALWAYS accompany it with a question first... 'Do you want to ruin it in my mouth honey? If you do I'm going to kiss you afterwards and you have to swallow it?' I find it super hot to 'snowball' like that (the name for it apparently). Much hotter than him licking it up IMO.
    • When I'm super horny and usually a bit tipsy I also like an 'anal ruin' where he's licking my bottom (tipsy and horny flips that desire on...) vibing my clit and he's stroking himself with his spare hand. And if he tells me he's close and I fancy it I'll tell him to 'ruin it in my bum' and he climbs up and strokes himself over the edge and then JUST puts the tip in me, he isn't allowed to thrust at all. And then yes, he has to go back and continue till I cum...

There's a number of posts about them on my blog: http://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/tagged/ruined-orgasms although I'm not sure that's exhaustive.

ChasteHubby2015, slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
  4. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know... it's entirely intentional :p

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That pretty much sums up the major change I have witnessed in my Wife over the past few weeks. We have moved from a bit of fun to her doing stuff completely intentionally. Last night she stimulated me to the point of collapse while we shared a shower together. Totally on purpose. She loves this power she has discovered that she has.

So do I!

ddh067 likes this.
  6. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's so wonderful! Just be super aware we are by nature quite cyclical beings, so don't despair if you feel things progress and then slip a bit. There are times of the month I'm like a little sex obsessed denial monkey, and others where I don't really want to talk about denial at all and just snuggle or have vanilla sex. This is a long term game, like the waves of the sea, they go in and out but the tide is definitely rising.

slave_m, FlaMistress and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have totally witnessed my Wife having this approach. She will introduce new things and really let them bed in for a good while. It is almost development by stealth, she does things so slowly and gradually I hardly notice them at all. The BAM I suddenly realise that she has developed our new dynamic further than I had realised.

8. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I feel the same way most of the time....for example...my locked boy took a pounding from my strap on both tuesday night and wednesday morning, so to reward him for being such a trooper, i let him out for a BJ that morning when i as done with him, and PIV later on that afternoon, both to completion, then relocked;)

slave_m and joe01 like this.
  9. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    It's scary how well you know and are able to manipulate the male body!

10. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, it's a gift! But actually it's my husband who taught me most of it. He often says how incredible the human body is and what a tragedy it is that most people are oblivious to what it's truly capable of. But even then I read a post from the healthysexymarriage blog that just blew me away and made me want to push even deeper this week:
    http://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/144499796590/healthysexymarriage-break-him-carefully-halfway

Just amazing!

ddh067 and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  11. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing, it is an amazing post indeed! I must say, women empowered with the knowledge you possess scare me a little because you know all our weaknesses and how to use them to your advantage, but I have so much respect for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice