Ruined orgasm or milking?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wannastaylocked, Oct 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Update with a question: I've been locked up first time, since October 2nd. Allowed out for occasional cleaning and maintenance under supervision 3 times and allowed one full orgasm after one week of lockup. Then immediately locked back up. (Huge head game to be locked up after an orgasm). Last night after a long weekend away, which she left the keys at home, she started to touch and edge me, still locked. After about 20-30 minutes of edging she started to stroke the area beneath my scrotum. It was heavenly to say the least, but what happened next totally shocked both of us. She was stoking and pressing slowly when I suddenly came. We were both shocked and laughed, I had absolutely no control over it. It didn't feel like the typical PIV ejaculation as my penis wasn't stimulated but was hard in the tube. ( as hard as it could be anyway.). So my question was this just a ruined orgasm or was this a milking? Mind you she never entered my anus, she just stroked the area externally. Not that it matters, it's done and over, it felt great but I'm just curious what really happened.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I have cum from a kick in the balls. For a time my wife would get me hard and slowly put the lit end of a cigarette close to my urethra and the game was to cum on it to put it out. After learning what happens if I do not, I started to cum as soon as I felt the intense heat but before it touched me. After that I was putting out cigarettes regularly like that. I have cum from just using my muscles to move my cock after a few months of orgasm denial. As my wife says, if white stuff comes out, it counts as an orgasm so I have to be real careful about that. If I have a ruined orgasm, I am still locked up and my denial period gets doubled to 2-4 months for an unauthorized orgasm.

Do not sweat what to call it. You two label it anything you want. My wife feels that if I ejaculate it is an orgasm and the denial clock resets. She actually keep a countime clock because she is no uninterested in my orgasms that she would often forget when I had the last one. She she know the target date but I do not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice