Ruined Orgasm Ideas?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MyBlackMistress, Dec 12, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    My first super frustrating ruined orgasm my wife ever gave me was by just taking her sweet sweet time stroking up and down my cock very lightly over and over with just her finger tip until I was about to burst. She let me settle down and did it again several times. Then when she was ready, she let me settle down for the last time until my cock went soft then slipped a finger inside me and rubbed my prostate and stopped as soon as a little cum started oozing out. It was extremely frustrating because I couldn't feel anything and very little came out. She locked me up immediately after. She only did this to me once because more cum came out than she wanted and it was brutal.

She is using other methods to ruin me now that are just as frustrating if not more frustrating because I am releasing even less cum, but that ruined orgasm always stuck out in my mind because that was the first real ruined orgasm I ever had.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I get normally ruined orgasms ONLY. I have had orgasms in Jailbird also. After being denied i only need Hitachi or even a stick through the bars with which to tickle frenum a long time. But i don't count cage orgasms as ruined. i get full orgasms in cages (Jailbird, Cb-2000). Being only a little hard is not a problem for me, after years of practise.

Whereas ruined orgasm is any orgasm where penis does NOT touch ANYTHING during orgasm. If i am in the cage, penis touches cage during orgasm, and the orgasm gets more power out of that.

So remove cage, sissy-masturbate or Hitachi-vibe the penis and then take sure nothing touches it after point-of-no-return. If touching is stopped early, orgasm may not start at all, or then just one drop of cum emerges. Perfectly ruined is maybe just that one drop orgasm.

3. Cal0001

Cal0001 New member

Melbourne
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    I have had an orgasm in my cage. Using a wand vibrator. The wand was removed as soon as the orgasm started. It was some what pleasurable. But mentally frustrating. I wanted out ou my cage more after the orgasm than before and it felt like all the time I was denied was wasted. I think the most mentally unsatisfying orgasm I have experienced.

4. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Hi. Vibrators are great for giving around orgasm as they take away almost all of the ability to try and hold back. A large mains one applied right on the head will have you cumming in minutes and mostly without even getting hard. Its similar to using electrics which remove much of the true feeling so you get to cum without the sensation and much better than being wanked.

However the best option in my mind is an orgasm without touching your cock at all, go for the rear.
    There are 2 options, simply milking the prostate with a milking stick or finger will have the cock dripping without the gush of a full orgasm or the sudden release or better is to try for the dry orgasm. This is an immense feeling and so intense but takes some practise and time but worth going for.

5. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Well,
    I'm currently locked in a looker01 with urethral tube..I'm really not sure if I could come inside the cage.
    I was able to come inside my holytrainer2 or in my CB3xxx. Haven't tried anything inside my Looker, since it's fairly new (4 days) and I'm being closely monitired... I was also able to pull out of all the previous cages..I'm not sure if that's possible with this urethral tube...Dietmar really produced a perfectly fitting, snug, sturdy cage.
    I have to say, upgrading to Steel is a must !!! Time will tell what the future brings..

anyways, I have yet to come up with a name for it... The plastic ones were Kot or Slot (Dutch for Cage or Lock)
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a longlasting relation with this Looker, so a name should be mandatory ;-)
    Any suggestions?

Back on topic:
    - E-STIM will frustrate the hell out of me...even in my cage
    - Anal stimulation does wonders, especially without any touching of my cock.
    - Durex Performax condoms really scare me :s all the performance, without any feeling or orgasm

6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Wife and I only just started my chastity. First time I was granted a release it was ruined by simple abandoning, abandoned in fact before the first contraction, it just oozed out. After a 30d period of denial, it was hard, am now in 2nd period at day 34 and release probably planned for next weekend. Maybe I get the same treatment?

Strict Sir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice