Role play enthusiast

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Iago, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Iago

Iago Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I enjoy enforcing corporal punishment, military role play/interrogation, pony-girl role play, School Gym role play, restrains and light humiliation.

Iv been with my gf for a year, we are vanilla in that we keep bdsm as a hobby or a side note of our relationship. I am new to this site and I joined mainly get new ideas for both of us. We only got a bit more serious with fetish over the last few months and so most of the interests I have are relatively new. Im very glad to see a whole section just for pets: The Veterinary Center (inspired!)

This is the third bdsm site iv joined and just quickly looking around it seems much more promising. Iv been on other sites for example where a threads gets over 1000 views and no posts!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Welcome to the site.

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    welcome iago to the site . yes this is definately the site to get replies and help from. there appears to be so many experts in their chosen FIELDS(no pun intended)best wishes allornowt:confused0068:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice