Ring+Tube+Hannibal-Rod = Thigh Chafing

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by alphonsus, Feb 23, 2024.

1. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Hi Folks,
    I've just acquired via a well-known auction website one of these awespme belts as it happened to be the right configuration for me based on experiences with a variety of ball-trap devices and a cheap (by comparison) full belt from the same source.

The fit was almost perfect straight out of the box - testament to the accuracy of the measurement instructions on the BB website. I have only one problem: when wearing the belt without the rear rod (solid one supplied) as it's far more comfortable and I do a fair amount of bending down or over during the day job, the attachment point for the rod at the base of the cage rubs against my inner thighs as I walk. I guess if worn with the rod everything would be a bit snugger and out of the way, but I don't think that's an option for me.

I don't think the problem is caused by having a second-hand belt as the rings, tubes and cages are standard sized parts, so I guess the problem is the non-standard sized me. :) Does anyone else have experience of this and/or have suggestions on a fix? All thoughts appreciated...

2. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I used dremel and cut off the attachment point of rod from my bare cage because I had same issue. I also reshaped cage little bit so it fits better for my anatomia. That took some time but result was fine. BB also sells cages without attachement point. Sure it gives more security but I am fine without.

We are little bit diffently built everyone :) Now I am waiting Apollo cage&tube combo which I think might be perfect for me.

alphonsus likes this.
  3. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Thanks for the information. I've done a bit of reshaping of the cage with a rubber mallet which has helped a lot but I'll think about the dremel idea too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice