Ring size

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Darren Long, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Darren Long

Darren Long Member

Retired Army
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Hi there everyone I have a cb6000 and even when flaccid it was a squeeze to get in at the top of my cage there is a lot of skin spilling out over the side and bottom where I have squeezed it on, and the ring even on the 2 inch is tight I pull my ball sack skin forward or backward and that gives a little relief but the pain then returns and cold balls sometimes. I was wondering what other devices have a larger ring size I know it says the curve is for larger sizes and I am considering that but I see the ring size is the same but thinking the little extra length might not pull the ring too much if it is the short size of the 6000 pulling the ring making it tight. I mean I don't mind a little pain when I'm aroused thats supposed to happen :)

So what are your thoughts? Does anyone know of a device with bigger ring sizes?

Thank you

Regards

subsquaddie Darren

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice