Ring size and pegging (advice please)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 2ndchance, Nov 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Hi All

I new here, and am only 5 days in chastity and have a couple of questions i could do with some advice on.

1. I am locked in a CB-6000s, and after some adjustments on the first day have been locked up 24/7. I am using the shortest spacer with second largest ring. I am having trouble sleeping (which i know is normal) but my erections cause everything to push forward and i have about an 1" to 1 1/2" erect at the base. I read that a smaller ring helps to prevent this?
    At the beginning i tried a smaller ring to start with but it was too tight. Do i just need to persevere with a smaller ring?

2. As i mentioned in my welcome post, i took the idea of male chastity to my wife, who was initially hesitant but is embracing things fast. She mentioned to me today she wants to buy a strap-on to use on me. I am excited but nervous about this. Should i be? Im guess im looking for some reassurance....

Thanks in advance

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Can't help you with the CB6000 adjustments but I can reassure you that pegging is not something to be feared but embraced. If you are unused to anal play of any sort it will take you time to adjust to the sensations involved. You might like to prepare yourself by wearing a butt-plug for gradually increasing periods. A set of plugs of graded sizes is a good idea. This will allow you to re-train your mind that a full rectum does not mean you are in desperate need of the loo. Even after using butt-plugs the experience of being pegged is profound - partly this is because the dildo holds you fully open in a way that the butt-plugs don't which introduces another localised sensation to get used to. However, having your OH penetrate you is psychological and emotionally huge.

Communication is vital - its very easy to end up in pain if your body clamps down on the dildo so lots of lube, slow ans small with you telling her all the time how it feels is the way.

Lie back and enjoy!

3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I should have mentioned that getting yourself really clean to receive pegging is worth some effort - I find an anal douche does the job really well. A 'lube shooter' is also useful to ensure you are well lubed in readiness.

Also, consider asking your wife to buy a second dildo that she would like you to use on her as, so long as the harness fits you as well, it's incredibly erotic to satisfy your wife with a strapon be you locked or unlocked at the time.

Kidkrippler and anasyrma like this.
  4. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    Thanks gyrator53, that's really helpful.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiya

With the pegging you will just have to get into the habit so you both get used to how things work for you.
    Also in the beginning there is a few things to get used to on your way to what can be your primary sex organ after your brain.

Yes get use to wash outs and really enemas are preferable. The best and most economical lube is jlube as used by vets and use the powder then you can vary how thick it is.
    You will be supprised how quickly you get used to one size of dildo and it begins to feel not big enough. !

However stick with it and once you get a bit of practice omg you are in for some very lovely sensations.

Xx Wendy

6. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Being pegged is a must have experience. One day I asked my wife if she had any fantasies and she said she wanted to peg me with our strap on. Ten minutes later she was riding me and we both loved it. We haven't done it much since, but want to try more often, especially when I am locked at the same time! Doing it while wearing a slutty dress and heels would be my fantasy.

7. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    The strap on has been ordered. I'm looking forward to posting back here how great it was!

8. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    The relative merits of enemas and douches is a thorny one. When we first got into pegging I started by using enemas but I found even after 4 or 5 flushes of anything up to 4 litres each what was running out was not really clean (I guess the large intestine is just that - large!). So I found I had to finish the job, after the usual 2 hours wait for the residual water from the enema to be absorbed, by using a douche to clean just the rectum. OK - perhaps I'm a bit anal about what constitutes clean :cool:=

Anyway, with the frequency of being pegged (and holding myself in readiness in case) the enemas became impractical and posed the possibility of seriously modifying my gut flora with unfortunate consequences so I tried just using the douche on its own and its been fine for hundreds of peggings since.

Of course, if you are going to take a really long dong (say more than 7 inches) then it will go up into the sigmoid colon and for that you will need to have an enema. The best thing is to equip yourself for both enema and douche and see what works for you.

9. 2ndchance

2ndchance New member

Local Time:
    My wife has ordered a douche...are lives are quite busy so hoping this will work for us.

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Fine - warm water, some waterproof lube for the nozzle and use lots of small (100ml at a time) flushes. Finish with putting 100ml of air in and expelling a few times - noisy but gets the last of the water out. Then lube and your good to receive. For lube I use 5ml of Liquid silk with 2ml of Pjur Original silicone (still OK with our Tantus and FunFactory silicone dildos). The Liquid silk gives a slick penetration and the silicone give the lube lasting power for the long session. Use more lube (LS) on the dildo - impossible to use too much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice