Ring diameter for birdlocked

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by lock4ever, Mar 25, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    So after some careful measurement, I've found I am directly in between 40 and 45 ring diameter. I just did a test using cable ties and found 130mm circumference to be possible circulation poor, 145mm circumference to be somewhat too easily escapable, and the range 135-140 just about right. Given the choice, I think the 45 is the proper size for me, as it can always be clamped down a little bit more, right? Is there enough give to avoid pinching?

BTW, I can get both balls and penis through a 115mm inner diameter solid brass ring with no issues while flaccid. Getting aroused while in this was anything but pleasant. That is far too small (would be a 36 size birdlocked), but suggests a disturbing trend - I can easily enter and exit a size which impinges greatly on circulation. I hope a trapped ball device can actually work for me, maybe the extra width of the ring will cause the skin to be stretched and make escape impossible, but I suppose I have to find out for myself. If it's escapable, I'll eventually fix that with a piercing, likely a frenum.

About the diameter, any words of advice?

Based on feedback, I'm ordering a device either tonight or tomorrow, can't wait any longer. I need to be locked up, sooon, can't take it any longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice