Reward for HARD work and FORCED DIET!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Jun 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    I posted last week about my wifes suprise 2 months ago of placing me in permanent chastity. Never allowed device off at all but alllowed ruined orgasms in cage once a week.

Ive been working hard , chores at home and chores at her sisters house.

Ive also been on a strict diet imposed by her sister (Debbie) as she is a personal trainer. My wife asked her to get me in shape. Ive been on this diet for a week with 5 weeks to go.

Diet:

Only allowed to drink water and nothing else (i pleaded as i love my coffee, she has allowed me one black coffee in the morning now)

Porridge oats with almond milk for breakfast

25g of chicken with rice and broccoli for dinner (no seasoning of any kind allowed)

25g of a meat of my choosing with rice

and veg for tea (no seasoning lf any kind allowed)

2 scrambled eggs with no milk or extras for supper

Last night was my reward. Debbie has identical feet to my wife and I love them just as much. I got a message from Sis in law on wednesday and ordered to buy her a new nail varnish and scented moisturiser.

I went yesterday and got her the loreal pink nail varnish with ysl moisturiser. All gift wrapped as I always do when ordered to buy her something.

Finished work early and got to Debbies at 4pm. I left the gift bag on the bench. I walked in and said hello to her, made her a cup of tea and aksed if she needed anything doing. She said "just do the dishes for now"

So i started on the dishes whilst she enjoyed her tea.

After the dishes she had a few other jobs for me then she told me to fetch the gifts and sit on the floor (im not allowed on chairs at home or at debbies).

I sat in front of her in anticipation of her reaction. She pulled out the nail varnish amd said well done, phew! She then pulled out the moisturiser and was extatic, she absolutly loved it! I was thrilled at my success.

Debbie "you know why ive told you to get these dont you?"

Me "yes, you want a pedicure"

Debbie "thats right, you know im having a dirty weekend with Tom, i want my feet to be nice for him. Youve worked so hard lately and I know this is you favourite job"

She slipped of her socks to reveal the most beautiful feet you will ever see.

I fetched the pedicure stuff and sat on the floor.

Rubbing her feet with her new moisturiser was euphoric. I didnt want to stop, and she lay back with her eyes shut in enjoyment of the relaxation.

I painted her nails and she was thrilled, i was alllowed a photo aswell. All my hRd work had laid off and hopefully I will be allowed to do another pedicure in a few weeks.

After the pedicure she instructed me on jobs that needed doing whilst she was away with Tom as my wife is working all weekend. Debbie is moving house soon so ot looks like ill be working hard whilst she enjoys herself with Tom.

2. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    20160627_135006_1.jpg 20160628_191942.jpg 2016-02-27 17.40.59.jpg Top 2 are pictures from yesterday, bottom one was from a while ago

Wendygirl, errant and spider203 like this.
  3. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sounds hot..

Like the diet too.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Those are seriously super legs

Xx Wendy

M136532 likes this.
  5. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Wendygirl

Im allowed to massage them when Im good.

Im a lucky boy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice