Review of MM Watchful Mistress

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by insuredtongue, Aug 28, 2016.

1. insuredtongue

insuredtongue Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I ordered the sizing rings from MM in January and spent a couple of weeks measuring. If you are thinking about ordering from MM start with the sizing rings.

Decided on WM cage with 1/4" gap. Diameter of cage is 1 1/8".

Ordered 2 base rings. First was an oval single ring at 1 5/8". Second was round double ring at 1 11/16".

Started in mid April wearing double round ring. It was amazing. After wearing CB6000s for around 9 months I knew day 1 in my WM that I could sell my plastic friend.

After 3 months with the 1 11/16" double ring I noticed that things were getting more loose. In the morning I would find my WM slid down.

Decided to try 1 5/8" single oval. The fit was much more snug. Nightime sliding ended but scrotum burn started. Then I remembered a post discussing making a single ring into double to address scrotum burn.

Two weeks with the 1 5/8 " double oval ring and what a world of difference. No burn at all. Yard work, bike riding, painting all no problem.

Up to 4 ruined orgasms thanks to my KH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice