Review of 4 more chinese devices

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by ddh067, Feb 25, 2016.

1. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    7279ca73-a0a9-4301-9ba6-19cd0bb20509.jpg $_12.JPG $_12 (1).JPG $_12 (2).JPG
    There, here is an update with some other chinese devices.

1-4 in the order of the photos.

Generally; Obviously, all my experience based on how my body is shaped. I ordered various sizes on a ring because the ring is suitable for all tubes. 40mm was too small, 45 I can get it on me, but after a few days I start to get blisters next to the scrotum, no fun. 50 mm fit me perfectly, however. I have no chance to get out, but dont get any chafing. So it fits me perfectly.

I have never had such short tubes, but it is only a positive experience.

1. this is short, it says 4,5 cm but the tube is a little less then 4 cm (and then you have a litte more then 1 cm to the a-ring)! The urethea is 6 mm with a little ball of 8 mm. It took me a number of times before I was able to have it on a little longer (more than 24h). In the beginning it hurt when I got an erection, but after a breking in period (first 1 day a couple of times, then 48h and so on) it was quite ok. Sure it feels when I try to get an erection, but not so it really hurt.

Because it is so short it sits tight all the time, I can not even grow a millimeter and the urethral means that I can in no way move around in the tube!

For me it is 100% safe.

I absolutely can not get out and have never been even close to being able to satisfy myself. It's awesome!

Because it is protected in the front of the tube so it is very comfortable (no squeezing of skin (I am uncircumcised)) and you can absolutely not see it thru clothing

Disadvantages?

Yes, if you believe that it is possible to urinate without splashing down your self because of the urethral. Wrong, it splashes a lot.

Because it is so short and tight, I have trouble keeping it clean. It is possible, but is difficult. For me it is so tight that the little man even trying to get out of the small drainage holes at the front.
    conclusion, if it was just a little longer it would have been absolutely perfect for me.

2. Unfortunately, the ball of the pipe is 10 mm. I have tried many times, but I simply can not get it on me, even though the 8 mm ball on no 1 works without problem

3. This is good in size. It sits tight, but you can get a finger tip in when doing clean. However, not so that you can satisfy yourself. It's simply a safe, comfortable and discreet under clothes. BUT, I have tested it a number of times and each time it will blood from the urethral! I have tried to get the edges of the silicone tube to be completely smoth, but it does not help! So this will not be used more!

4. After I used the No. 3, I thought that I let the wounds heal completely in a few weeks before I went back to No. 1 again. So I have started using No. 4. It has unfortunately not a urethral, so I have not been so interested in it in the past.

But, it is really nice, it's so short that I can get almost no erection at all, but still I can get a fingertip in for cleaning. Have I have not been able to satisfy myself in any way, so it is very safe for me (although it certainly is not like # 1, that is a extremly safe devise for me).

The top of the penis stands out of the front hole all the time. Good, because I can stand and pee, the downside is that it hurts when it touch the clothes. With a plaster (is that the right name, the thing you put over a small wound) over the hole, then you avoid the discomfort of having the tip of the penis rubb against the cloths.

I really like the no. 4. It is comfortable and safe enough. I have no problem at all when it comes to using it for a long time.

Quality;

All four are made likewise. Quality feeling is quite high. It is well-built devices, which can not be broken easily. The downside safety point is that there is not a built-in lock, as in the loocker 2 from Steelworxx for example, but you can not have everything at this price !!!

Hope you enjoyed the reviews, comment and feel free to ask!

/ D

Tombow likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to type all that.

Xx Wendy

Tombow and ddh067 like this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Good review, thanks, I have ordered the No. 1 device for myself.

I had considered the others but thought:
    2) the 10mm ball might be a little large, most 'average male' sounds appear to be 6 or 8mm.
    3) I had concerns about the length of the silicone tube. If I had gone for this device I would have cut the tube down to a similar length of the other devices, just 20mm protruding behind the ring.
    4) I thought this might not be as secure, but rejected it because I really fancied trying an urethral tube.

I have an idea that might help the spray/spash problem with No. 1.
    Slide an O ring, a conical perforated stopper, or a short piece (10mm?) of silicone tube down the tube to the front before putting it on. You'd have to experiment with shape/size depending on the side of your urethral opening. If the air can't be pushed out then the liquid won't follow, that might be enough to seal the gap between penis tip and the device so stopping urine coming out between tube and urethra.
    I have read that some people get this, others not, so it's probably down to the size of your urethra. but bad luck if you need a size not catered for.

Tombow and ddh067 like this.
  4. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank for this...
    I actually have two of the devices... No 1 and 2
    Taking number two 2..it is quite a large urethral insert..and to be honest i find it too big..that said i have worn it but it gets uncomfortable...including a pic of the challenge!
    Number one... this, as you say is inescapable and very restrictive... i love it..i feel so small an femme!..and the only reason i dont wear it permanently is that i continue to have reservations about long term inserts from cheap chinese steel. Being tight into the body it is the best one i have for producing minimal bulge when dressed en femme...
    Untitled 8iii.jpg

Untitled20i.jpg Caged 30.jpg pink 8b.jpg

5. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Good idea, I will try that :).

Tombow likes this.
  6. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I have number 1 & 2 also.
    My number 1 has broken when we attempted to re align the internal tube also the finish around the tube/cage weld is awful it actually cut me when I expanded. However we did like the design so we installed a spacer between the penis and the tube end.
    I can actually extract from this but find it impossible to get back in again as the tube is so close to the body and the penis will not bend to re insert so its quite safe. I have had a little blood in the urethra but not always so I am guessing its down to a slight abrasion.
    Really like this cage.

No 2. What could be an excellent cage is let down by the stupid 10mm ball and 8mm tube with ridges. I have thrown this in the bin.
    Could not get the 10mm inside me after trying a lot. It would be perfect with the same tube arrangement as no 1 with a little more attention to detail but hey its Chinese they dont do detail :) at this price.

We have now seen an excellent potential design with a new lock mech same as Looker 1 & 2 so this is a positive to wearing chunky padlocks, however it has a plastic tube so I am apprehensive after the feedback on cage 3. That said Sillymaid uses a similar insert and reports no problems. I will post an update review once we receive the new cage. Lets call it No 5. There $30 from DH Gate too. called W02

This to me looks like a better design potentially to no 1 and 2 so lets wait and see

small wo3.JPG

Here's me in the No 1

DSC02795.JPG DSC03236.JPG

Tombow and RGL like this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    With the problems with the ball size have you tried using sounds to stretch things a little over time . You do need to keeps things as clean as possible very important. A clean dish washer can get things very clean and few bugs like the drying cycle .

Also this thread was started a while back . Lots of it are still very relavent conversely these manufacturers must have profiles on cm as things that we suggest seem to appear a few months later.

Go Chastity Mansion !!

Xx Wendy

ddh067 likes this.
  8. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Thank you as well for putting forth the time and energy to compile! If I may ask, from what site can those be purchased? ...again, thank you!

ddh067 likes this.
  9. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    @CorsetJane - I too, enjoy being out en femme but have not as yet done so whilst locked....your "# one" that you mentioned seems to be quite the flattener! Would you be so kind as to share the info as to where it can be purchased? Thanks hon....

10. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Scared of this long urethal inserts I've bought number 4 for only 20$.
    It turned out to be excellent choice. After being locked in CB6000S chaffing and pinching dissappeared and I was able to sleep acceptably well. It's comfortable enough to wear 24/7. Hardly noticeable under clothes. With 45mm ring the gap fits my scrotum very well.
    Hole in the front of the cage is too small for my penis to visit toilets without making a shower. So I usually insert a 20mm plastic tube through rubber seal.

11. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi

I have been asked this before. And the seller I used is not selling them anymore. But if you look at ebay.uk other sellers will have them. Sorry that I can't give you a link while on the phone

12. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    I use the nr 4 full time now.
    The hole is to small... So I get my dremmel and made it bigger, or higher . Now I can use it full time .

I also get a slightly bigger padlock (see avatar) and used the dremmel so I could close it with some force. That way it can not move and it's not to just cut the lock.
    It has to be cut in just the right place and thats really hard...
    Almost as secure as an built in lock

13. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Ok I have an update on the New Chinese cage with the Looker lock mech copy and the plastic tube.

The cage is way too small at 4cm so not really practical even though it make me look like a real sissy however the proof in the pudding is can I escape and the simple answer is YES very easily as the plastic tube just bends allowing you to extract and also push the penis back in so this was a dissapointment :( so we tried increasing the length of the tube so it was internally more approx 3cm which stopped me getting out however is was very uncomfortable pressing hard inside me somewhere and caused a little blood so we stopped immediately.

So the conclusion is that the lock mech looks great however the practicality of the device is awful.

So I am now back in my cage with the anti pullout and no insert at the moment. Therefore is looks like Dietmars advice to only insert 1cm past the ring is good advice and you do need a steel tube else you can bend it up and slide back in.

Was worth the experience to confirm that the Looker with 1cm is most likely the way to go for a device like No 1 above but much better quality. So I am saving up for the Looker :oops:

14. CorsetJane

UK
    Local Time:
    @Mercedes47 yes...I bought this on EBay last year to be honest. Can't find the seller atm but if you search "male chastity" on there you should find it..
    With a bit of encouragement from my mentor... I am trying the number 1 device for longer periods as of now...so will keep you up to date hopefully..
    cj....

Mercedes47 likes this.
  15. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:

Attached Files:

• wo4.JPG
      wo4.JPG
      File size:
      32.8 KB
      Views:
    RGL and CorsetJane like this.
  16. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    That's great but I need to stay away from urethral tubes... I saw a similar model w/o the tube which I think I'll try. Thanks @thegreenrabbit !

17. CorsetJane

UK
    Local Time:
    Mmm..Like the look of this... it's the newlock version of the one i'm trying out now (following a member's firm encouragement!). I've now been in chastity for nearly three months 24/7 but have been trialling the really short urethral insert cage (cage 1) for 11 days..with no issues. Like the look of this as it will be less obvious (no padlock) when dressed en femme! ;-)

RGL likes this.
  18. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    An observation after reviewing a pic I uploaded for my cage that's similar but with a padlock is that the newer lock design has a shorter space between the cage and base ring. Also the padlock version having no alignment pins sometimes tries to rotate on me.
    This new design having the pins will stay in place better.
    DH Gate advise item has been posted so I await the delivery. I will obviously give a review asap

ddh067 and CorsetJane like this.
  19. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:

ddh067 likes this.
  20. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Ok having received my new Chinese cage with urethral insert and new lock mech. The build quality is as before regards the sharp weld at the cage tube interface and a plastic spacer is required to stop the penis getting damaged. Apart from that its a very nice little cage and becasue it has the 6mm steel insert with 8mm end its quite comfortable.
    I have dragged my penis out of the back but can assure that its impossible to re insert as the tube is too close to the body so from a security perspective we are happy.
    The lock mech is much better however you do need to make sure the cage is aligned and I would advise a little lube say Vaseline to aid the lock sliding in. Once locked on its very discrete and secure.
    I also like that the pins and lock stop the cage rotating.

Clearly the best cage yet from the Chinese. I would say if I could afford it the Steelworx is the way to go but as an intrim to urethral insert cages this is a good starter.

Just make sure you clean thoroughly before use and sterilise.

So far I am not required to sleep caged so this is an opportunity to clean each night however I am sure it would be ok to wear 24/7 but I have not got any experience other than a few days wearing an insert. Maybe with this cage I will try.

Attached Files:

ddh067 likes this.
  21. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Update after wearing this new cage for over a week.
    The comfort is excellent as the penis is kept so small and squashed, also looks really nice under panties and works well with tight jeans.
    The downside is as with all cage devices inc the Looker 1 & 2 range which includes urethral insert too is the security. It is possible to pull the little worm out the back and with some care slip her back in undetected which is a serious issue for mistress.
    Initially we thought the security was fine knowing I could pull out but we thought getting back in was just too difficult .... well under instruction to get back in I managed it and mistress was quite annoyed. She then set me the same task of securing her new device as we did for the other cage types using a rear insert to stop extraction.

Now because this new cage has the urethral insert it does add significant security compared to the non tube types from the perspective of being able to design a modification to ensure the sub can not get back in. Also getting out can be made very difficult but not impossible but getting back in can be thwarted if the design is correct.

The main design consideration is to stop the manipulation of the penis back onto the internal tube which we have now managed with the design below. The anti pullout is made from thermo plastic softened in very hot water and moulded around the base ring to form the shield. Once in place the objective is to make the rear access so small its almost impossible to get a finger under the rear meaning you cannot re position the penis back onto its internal rod.

It can also be a lot less aggressive regards rear downward pressure on the urethral model than you need to stop extraction without the internal tube as stated above you now are just concentrating on stopping re insertion which is a lot easier than without the internal rod i.e you cannot just stuff the penis back in the cage it has to be carefully aligned which is not possible if you have no rear access so this design would also work very good on the Looker 1 & 2

Anyway I am now secured in the new cage and its excellent knowing I cannot get out or back in so my mind is at ease with my chastity condition and I have accepted that no matter how long mistress keeps me in the device I cannot escape which for many is very important mentally to know you are really lock in and no sneaking out now its clear its no game and the chastity really begins to shape the sub.

Hope this has been of use to anyone with this design as it is all so important for mistress to know once the keys lock there is no secret escape which is possible without the mod.

note. If after creating the mod you can insert your finger under the rear plastic shield add a little more plastic to the rear underside forming a lip pointing downwards and you will end up with a 100% secure device.

The thermo plastic is called Polymorph and you can get it from ebay or amazon as granules

Attached Files:

ddh067 likes this.
  22. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Excellent contributions. Thank you all!

23. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Why do you need to stay away from urethral tubes? Did you have a bad experience?

24. Mercedes47

Mercedes47 Member

Boston
    Local Time:
    I'm afraid so! After more than one week of being caged without release in a cage that had a urethral tube, I had congrats nasty UTI (infection) that took 4 courses of antibiotics and 5 weeks to clear up. It was "fun while it lasted" but way not worth the price I paid. So, at this point, I'm content to be caged in a Holy Trainer with a daily release for cleaning and immediately re-caged.

25. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Sitting here with a long urethral tube that's been there for a week, and saying that I'm sorry that happened to you ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice