relocked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissycumslave, Jul 6, 2014.

1. sissycumslave

sissycumslave New member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    So some might know I've been using a knock off cb600s and it worked but the ring designed was bad. Last week i bought a new ring from cb-x.com and its perfect. I've been relocked up for a week now and was told i can't come out for another two weeks. Also the wife/mistress found a ring toss butt plug for me to wear, so she can have some fun.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    Enjoy. I have recently be relocked and have about the same amount of time left. I wear my CB6000s most of each day and night. It comes off for sex unless my wife does not want to edge me for an hour. Tonight she edge me for an hour and then had an intense orgasm even though she said that she did not think you could cum. It took her under minute to prove herself wrong. She just loves to hear me moan when she teases me but rarely lets me go without an orgasm for as long as she says which is my fault. I bug her so much about sex that it annoys her enough so that she makes me cum to shut me up and then it gets boring again. This time, I am not going to mention sex. The only reminder of date night will be whether or not her pillow is on my bed that day.

3. sissycumslave

sissycumslave New member

Local Time:
    I only get out when I go to work but when im home, im locked up. The only time I get sex is when she wants it. I dont get edged, or milked but she does use her strap on me but when im locked up I have to rub her down, eat her out and even use her dildo on her so she can get off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice