Reintroduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nicoftime, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I’m certainly not new here, but to anyone new I may come across as some full time maid. Our reality is a bit more simple than it looks.

Don’t let my avatar or pictures in gallery fool ya, I don’t wear a uniform or dress around the house all day every day. I make a day of it once a week. I do wear some feminine clothing under for somewhat practical reasons. I wear plain bikini undies, about as sexy as a speedo, I’m very small and haven’t owned male underwear since high school, pouch is too big. I also started wearing plain sports bras that are basically tight half tanks. My chest has gotten bigger and this keeps me from looking like I have breasts in normal life. No one sees either and is not for any thrill whatsoever, especially the sport tank. Nothing better than yanking that thing off after work.

Speaking of work, I work in a blue collar industry, wear jeans, boots, etc for 12 hours a day and sexy clothing is the last thing on my mind.

I agreed to maid service once a week because she enjoyed it, and I ended up getting a thrill from making her life easier in the most humbling and submissive way possible. Speaking of humbling…there is no way possible to be cocky or sassy wearing a dress. Just can’t happen. It is the great equalizer. My demeanor changes, and she is all I focus on.

All day every day in the every other fashion, I am fairly normal in masculinity. In fact I’m a bit much at times. I’m loud, opinionated, right, demanding at work, get into the occasional bar fight believe it or not, and the only one the dogs listen to. So don’t let the pictures and profile pic fool ya. I enjoy my weekly foray into serving in a formal role, but that isn’t our normal life.

Normal life is mostly me being my masculine self, and serving in a more traditional way. Foot rubs, making her coffee, fixing her lunch, making her feel safe and wanted, and grinding my cage against her bottom trying to elicit an unlocking response that never happens.pretty mundane chastity stuff. Occasionally she will threaten domestic discipline but I usually cave before it ever gets to that.

I’m 49 now and she’s 40, we started all this in may 2016 and went from her really trying to make this a fun kinky game, to a female led, chastity mandatory way of life. No pegging, no teasing or edging sessions, ruined orgasms, or time out of chastity. She cums with her toy, I watch. She unlocks me when she feels like it, and lets me cum when she feels like letting me cum, it does nothing for her but give the satisfaction that she was being a loving person.

No chains whips or candle sticks anymore. The key to all of this is her deep appreciation for my sacrifice, her enjoyment of my attitude and attention, and my enjoyment of her being happy.

So for those that comment on my posts or pictures thinking I’m a stay at home maid, 24 hour girly girl doing nothing but serving…most of my life I’m just a normal blue collar dad, drinks, fishes, that still has the remote control when we watch tv.

We are so much in love, have so much respect for each other, that we can talk about or ask anything of each other. I’m fairly liberal in view points, and my answers to questions here are normally boring and common sense with a bit of experience to back it up. So for those that interact with me or ask me something …don’t trust your eyes when judging who it’s coming from.
    -Nic

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Well i've enjoyed you being part of our community from the moment i got here. Glad you've found what works for you, and your spouse. Not a bad idea too, to re-introduce yourself, as so many people have come here over the years. Thanks for sharing.

3. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    @Nicoftime , thanks for sharing this re-introduction. Great to hear what works for you guys and well, you had me fooled. :p Great to hear though and your insight

4. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
  5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Stephplayswithyou and WWSUB like this.
  6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I always enjoy your posts

Nicoftime likes this.
  7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful, honest post. So much sincerity in your words.

I can say I feel a kinship of sorts . I enjoy my "maid days" but they are not the focus at all of our relationship (Mistress/wife and I). My galleries posted might lead most to think I spend a majority of time in maid uniform (formal and functional ) Many days I do all the household chores and/or other things that my submissive role in our relationship expects in minimal fem attire because my role is service / submission first. We too have been together for many years (more than 30). Our relationship didnt start out as female led but we just evolved to that because I want her to be happy any way I can.

I too welcome and wear feminine attire more often then not under male clothing in activities and out in the community because as Mistress and my relationship grew to where it is, its part of my submissive nature.

We also have a world of friends and family that have no idea of the relationship I share here, my life in chastity (very few things I do, places I go I am not in chastity) . I consider this a special part of my world now that has always been a positive experience .

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mostly this was just a post in case people saw me and hadn’t followed my journey. It would be easy to assume from pictures that I’m like this all the time.

It’s mostly just good hearted fun, nothing serious or full time. The transformation from one to the other is crazy sometimes, like is that really me? Lol. But in reality, I’ve had very few confused in real life about my gender, believe it or not it takes a lot of work for there to be any confusion.

When I grew my hair out I had a lot more inquiries, now that I have short hair again, no one blinks an eye.

Sometimes I chat with people here and it dawns on me, they think they are talking to the one in the gallery and might judge my comments on my appearance. I don’t exactly dress or serve that way all the time.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  10. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Total surprise to me, to be frank. I was impressed by your previous posts (and thanks for being that active), but I have been misled by your profile picture.
    Another lesson of not judging people by their (assumed) appearance. For me that is.

11. Pupster23

Pupster23 Member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice