Reducing K3D Cobra Ring Size

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by HerHouseSlave, Jan 25, 2024.

1. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Hi All,

We have been using the K3D Cobra for just over a year after starting out with The Vice. All Genuine products not cheap know-offs. The switch to a fixed ring from the hinged Vice was a gamechanger and I was able to be comfortable 24x7.

However, I found that the No.2 ring was a tad too large and was looser than it should be when I was fully flaccid and warm. I found that I could quite remove my penis when I was in that state. I tried the No. 1 ring and although it was OK for daytime use, I found it too tight at night when erections occur!

I could (a) stick with the No.2 ring, (c) persevere with the smaller ring until I get use to it or (c) use No. 2 at night and No. 1 during the day.

However, I wondered if anyone had tried enlarging a K3D Cobra ring by sanding down the inside a bit? The difference between the two sizes is a little over 3mm so I'd only be looking to reduce the size by perhaps 1mm but that could make all the difference.

Anyone tried this? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

No. 1 Ring: 1 5/8 inches or 41.3mm
    No. 2 Ring: 1 3/4 or 44.5mm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice